Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock Draft V.2 TRADE DOWN!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:36 am    Post subject: Mock Draft V.2 TRADE DOWN!!! Reply with quote

Using the feedback from my last mock and I also wanted to give a different mock draft.

Round 1:

The Eagles trade the 14th overall pick to the Seattle Sea hawks for the 26th overall pick, the 58th overall pick, and a 2018 4th round pick.

With the 26th pick the Eagles select Takkarist McKinley DE 6'2" 250 UCLA

Analysis: We trade down to get a 2nd round pick and a 4th in 2018. Seattle moves up to select T Ryan Ramczyk my High School friend Garry Gilliam is the current RT a converted TE undrafted from Penn State.. I'm hoping Ryan can be the LT. We get a player that I think is similar to Vic Beasley, Aldon Smith, or Khalil Mack... Even though he's 6'2" he has almost 35" arms so he long and could add weight. He has relentless motor that even rivals Barnett while he doesn't have the pass rushing arsenal and is much more raw player, Tak is stout against the run, and a monster bull rush that will be lethal in our Wide 9 due to fact he is short for an edge player and has long arms plus sub 4.6 speed and also put up 24 reps. He will be a situational pass rusher year 1 with Super potential.

2nd Round:

With the 43rd pick Eagles select Awuzie Chidobe CB 6'0" 205 Colorado

Analysis: We take a player in the same spot as my last mock. I love his physicality and ability to play inside or outside. He has the experience at CB to start day 1 and is better than anyone we had last year.

With the 58th pick the Eagles Select Cordrea Tankersley CB 6'1" 200 Clemson

Analysis: We add another CB and now with a top 3 of Mills, Chidboe, and Tankersley we have 3 feisty corners that will compete evry down all are willing tacklers and versitile.

3rd round:

With the 78th pick the Eagles select Marlon Mack RB 5'11" 215 USF

Analysis: Mack is overlooked in a deep class and is a great fit in our scheme as great swivel when running and is elusive and is great fit in a ZBS.. Could be this years Jordan Howard.

4th Round:

With the 119th pick the Eagles select Jaleel Johnson DT 6'3" 315 IOWA

Analysis: While a bigger DT he is actually a pass rusher he played well against Michigan. He has a good first step and times the snap count well.. Him and Cox should team up and lead the league in encroachment penalties.

With the 139th pick the Eagles select Robert Davis WR 6'3" 220 GSU

Analysis: With both Smith and Jeffrey on 1 year deals we get someone with elite jumping ability he will have to work on quite a bit but he has a high ceiling.

5th Round:

*Trade the Eagles trade Kelce to the Browns for the 145th pick*

The Eagles have talked up Kelce's return after the money they gave Wisniewski I don't buy it.

With the 145th pick the Eagles select LB Matt Milano 6'0" 225 Boston College

Analysis: Losing Bryan Braham hurts but Matt Milano will be an elite special teamer and can also be our WILL if we decide to cut or trade Kendricks... He is an absolute heat seeker for the ball.

With the 155th pick the Eagles select TE Scott Orndoff 6'5" 255 PITT

Analysis: He will help us has he is already a pretty good blocked with underrated receiving skills.

With the 194th pick the Eagles select C/G Tyler Orlosky 6'3" 300 WVU

Analysis: Three year starter and captain, can play G or C, strong enough to hold up against NT, and is local.

With the 230th pick the Eagles select QB Zach Terrell 6'1" 210 Western Michigan

Analysis: Comes into to be the 3rd QB and learns the offense.

Let me know what everyone thinks!

Last edited by FlyEaglesFly193 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
nlesthought

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what the value is but we get a 1st and two 2nds? That's a nice haul.

As far as the picks

-Like McKinley

-Like 1 of 2 of the CBs

-Hate the RB, I actually think Smallwood if back healthy would be better than him. WAY too early for Mack, I think he's a 5th round guy

-Haven't watched DT Johnson

-Love the project in GSU WR Davis

-I don't think Kelce gets traded straight up for a pick, maybe to help with a swap in picks. Never heard of Milano way to think out the box, however I think Grugier-Hill is that Braham replacement.

-I don't see the need for a TE we have Denham already on the PS, but if I'm grabbing one late I'd look at Pharaoh Brown Oregon 6'6 250.

-I'm seeing Orlovsky in 3rd-4th talks.

-Give me Chad Kelly in the 7th if I'm drafting a QB late.
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
I don't know what the value is but we get a 1st and two 2nds? That's a nice haul.

As far as the picks

-Like McKinley

-Like 1 of 2 of the CBs

-Hate the RB, I actually think Smallwood if back healthy would be better than him. WAY too early for Mack, I think he's a 5th round guy

-I don't think Kelce gets traded straight up for a pick, maybe to help with a swap in picks. Never heard of Milano way to think out the box, however I think Grugier-Hill is that Braham replacement.

-I don't see the need for a TE we have Denham already on the PS, but if I'm grabbing one late I'd look at Pharaoh Brown Oregon 6'6 250.

Thanks I was gonna put Brown there I went with someone local and a blocker to eventually replace Celck.. I wanted to put a different RB I was gonna mock us Hunt or Gallman.. Thoughts on them? Don't want Chad I want someone with a medium ceiling and low floor but this QB class is garbage my favorite prospect is Pat Mahomes but he needs serious work.. Watson is probably the best right now.. Turdbiski=Brady Quinn -2.0, Kizer=EJ Manuel -2.0 Webb is alright and so is Peterman but they have fringe starter potential and that's it.. I thought my value is off on Orlovsky thanks.. Milano has the same play style as Pat Tilman small but will crush players plus he blocks Punts he has Pro Bowl ST ability.. Thanks for the feedback really appreciate it! Laughing
nlesthought

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
nlesthought wrote:

As far as the picks

-Like McKinley

-Like 1 of 2 of the CBs

Thanks I was gonna put Brown there I went with someone local and a blocker to eventually replace Celck.. I wanted to put a different RB I was gonna mock us Hunt or Gallman.. Thoughts on them? Don't want Chad I want someone with a medium ceiling and low floor but this QB class is garbage my favorite prospect is Pat Mahomes but he needs serious work.. Watson is probably the best right now.. Turdbiski=Brady Quinn -2.0, Kizer=EJ Manuel -2.0 Webb is alright and so is Peterman but they have fringe starter potential and that's it.. I thought my value is off on Orlovsky thanks.. Milano has the same play style as Pat Tilman small but will crush players plus he blocks Punts he has Pro Bowl ST ability.. Thanks for the feedback really appreciate it! Laughing

I like Gallman, not as big on Hunt as some others here are. Another 10 lbs I see Gallman as a Ricky Watters type slasher, not really a guy who makes people miss in tight quarters but still has ability to cut on a dime.
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
nlesthought wrote:

As far as the picks

-Like McKinley

-Like 1 of 2 of the CBs

I like Gallman, not as big on Hunt as some others here are. Another 10 lbs I see Gallman as a Ricky Watters type slasher, not really a guy who makes people miss in tight quarters but still has ability to cut on a dime.

I don't mock him to us because I don't hear anyone on here talk about him he produced for argueablly the best team with a great QB and receivers
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeleel Johnson Scouting Report:

Iowa produces great Offensive and Defensive Linemen, they are taught great technique.. His most impressive is his long arm he literally puts players on their back with one arm, he also has a good swim move. He is just great at pushing the pocket he has Kawann Short in him with the ability to win 1 on 1 match up. Only put up I think 19 reps but he plays much stronger on tape.

He does have weaknesses he struggles against double teams.. But its because he lunges at them instead of meeting them. He has average first step but makes up with it by jumping the snap. He also should rotate in he does seem to get tired and when he does he gets lazy and it really affects his play.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

change the seahawks pick next year to a 4th and that trade is more realistic.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
change the seahawks pick next year to a 4th and that trade is more realistic.

Thanks
MemphisEagles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only guys I like are Tankersly and Mack but both scare me, Tankersly due to consistency and Mack due to fumbles.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MemphisEagles wrote:
Only guys I like are Tankersly and Mack but both scare me, Tankersly due to consistency and Mack due to fumbles.

Who are your favorite prospects?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: