Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 Rich Get Richer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the football team, I want to see anger in them next year. I want to see the team that went on a tear after losing to Virginia Tech a couple of years ago. The same mentality which helped them obliterate Wisconsin and smash Oregon.

If JT sucks, so be it, that's on him and Urban. However, there's no excuse for everybody else. The offensive line needs to play nasty again.

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
MSURacerDT55

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
For the football team, I want to see anger in them next year. I want to see the team that went on a tear after losing to Virginia Tech a couple of years ago. The same mentality which helped them obliterate Wisconsin and smash Oregon.

If JT sucks, so be it, that's on him and Urban. However, there's no excuse for everybody else. The offensive line needs to play nasty again.

There isn't a person who wants to prove people more wrong than JT. And judging from the vid from today's practice, offense was kicking the defenses tail severely especially Pridgeon
buno67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSURacerDT55 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

There isn't a person who wants to prove people more wrong than JT. And judging from the vid from today's practice, offense was kicking the defenses tail severely especially Pridgeon

2nd day in full pads with a new DC running the show. I would expect the offense to be the better unit specially with an experienced QB behind center. Specially breaking in a new mike, and a new defensive back field.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard on The Bucknuts Morning 5 that Zamir White scheduled another trip to Columbus in April. The thought was that it was a Georgia/Clemson battle, but this will be White's third visit to OSU, and any time UFM gets another shot, he has a chance.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
MSURacerDT55

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
MSURacerDT55 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

2nd day in full pads with a new DC running the show. I would expect the offense to be the better unit specially with an experienced QB behind center. Specially breaking in a new mike, and a new defensive back field.

I was more speaking physically at the point of attack, they almost all got dominated
candyman93

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really excited to see this team next year.

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
KC=SB 42

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taron Vincent is on on campus today and will announce soon between us and Florida State. Also hearing Jackson Carmen has a new number 1 on his list in Clemson but I think he is just coming down off the high of the official visit.

Mama was a Terp and Pop was a Buckeye so I guess that makes me a Nutty Turtle.

Chiefs/Buckeyes/Terps/Orioles/Wizards/Capitals
yea its weird get over it
buno67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC=SB 42 wrote:
Taron Vincent is on on campus today and will announce soon between us and Florida State. Also hearing Jackson Carmen has a new number 1 on his list in Clemson but I think he is just coming down off the high of the official visit.

I dont know, If I am big time OL recruit, do I really want to go to Clemson. Over the past 10 years, only 4 OL have been drafted out of Clemson. Took going back 4 drafts for tOSU to get 4 OL drafted.

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vincent and Carman should be priorities 1a and 1b in this class. I'd say OT is the biggest need, and Carman is an Ohio guy. He's one you just can't lose out on. I do think he likes the national attention and this one goes late in the process. This is a guy that announced he had big news coming on Christmas and then released a top 10 list. I think there is a lot to be said for him coming off of a visit high, though, when he says that Clemson is his leader. He's an Ohio guy, and there is a lot of opportunity at the position. He is a guy that we cannot lose out on.

Vincent would obviously be a huge pick up also. He is a big-time defensive tackle. It would also be a huge recruiting win over Florida State at the position. We have lost a lot of those guys to the south in recent years at defensive tackle, most recently big Marv to the Seminoles. Most seem to think Ohio State has an edge on this one. I guess I won't be surprised either way.

Last edited by NateDawg on Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
buno67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
Vincent and Carman should be priorities 1a and 1b in this class. I'd say OT is the biggest need, and Carman is an Ohio guy. He's one you just can't lose out on. I do think he likes the national attention and this one goes late in the process. This is a guy that announced he had big news coming on Christmas and then released a top 10 list. I think there is a lot to be said for him coming off of a visit high, though, when he says that Clemson is his leader. He's an Ohio guy, and there is a lot of opportunity at the position. He is a guy that we cannot lose out on it.

Losing Carmen would go down as the biggest L in the meyer recruiting book

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
Vincent and Carman should be priorities 1a and 1b in this class. I'd say OT is the biggest need, and Carman is an Ohio guy. He's one you just can't lose out on. I do think he likes the national attention and this one goes late in the process. This is a guy that announced he had big news coming on Christmas and then released a top 10 list. I think there is a lot to be said for him coming off of a visit high, though, when he says that Clemson is his leader. He's an Ohio guy, and there is a lot of opportunity at the position. He is a guy that we cannot lose out on.

Vincent would obviously be a huge pick up also. He is a big-time defensive tackle. It would also be a huge recruiting win over Florida State at the position. We have lost a lot of those guys to the south in recent years at defensive tackle, most recently big Marv to the Seminoles. Most seem to think Ohio State has an edge on this one. I guess I won't be surprised either way.

We obviously need Carman, but IMO we can recover with a prospect not far off from him or maybe get an elite JUCO, I think Vincent is more important. If we get him, that would be the first elite 5* big in a long time and would probably influence other elite DTs.

I do understand the importance of Carman because of him being in your back yard but we've been doing a pretty damn good job of keep our homegrowns home. We haven't been doing a good job of attracting elite DTs
KC=SB 42

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/JaidenWoodbey6/status/847631803993079808/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fohiostate.247sports.com%2FArticle%2FOhio-State-Buckeyes-5-star-commit-throws-a-little-shade-at-Michi-52073626

My manz Cool

JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC=SB 42 wrote:
https://twitter.com/JaidenWoodbey6/status/847631803993079808/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fohiostate.247sports.com%2FArticle%2FOhio-State-Buckeyes-5-star-commit-throws-a-little-shade-at-Michi-52073626

My manz Cool

Whew, I didn't realize the disparity that was bad Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 more Crystal Balls came in for Taron to the Bucks today. Really hoping thats the case Pray

zelbell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC=SB 42 wrote:
4 more Crystal Balls came in for Taron to the Bucks today. Really hoping thats the case Pray
sounds like it's about a done deal

2016 Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award
JammerHammer21 wrote:
(It's impossible to deny how good OSU has been Laughing)

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
This is better then the circus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 42 of 58

Jump to: