Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 Free Agent Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HTTRG3Dynasty


Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 9847
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I'm sure he's lit one up with Uncle Snoop before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 18293
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:
Laughing

I'm sure he's lit one up with Uncle Snoop before.



_________________


Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 8866
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to bring in Blount for a visit or Brandon flowers to see how his health issue is.

Last edited by Dashing on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 8866
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys realize that website is very unreliable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 8866
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
Charles? One year deal? Absolutely yes.

Rather have AP instead but like I said that website seems pretty bad .

Still Charles would be our best back just would like to see more of a reliable source. What's
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 79930
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Andy_Benoit
Quote:
#Redskins got a good player in FA DT Stacy McGee. Good hand quickness and raw strength.

_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 18293
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
@Andy_Benoit
Quote:
#Redskins got a good player in FA DT Stacy McGee. Good hand quickness and raw strength.
In 4 years McGee has already missed 13 games due to injury. In 4 years McGee has only started 18 times. Ya, what a great signing. Rolling Eyes
_________________


Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 8866
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
@Andy_Benoit
Quote:
#Redskins got a good player in FA DT Stacy McGee. Good hand quickness and raw strength.
In 4 years McGee has already missed 13 games due to injury. In 4 years McGee has only started 18 times. Ya, what a great signing. Rolling Eyes


Let's give it a shot first .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 8866
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually wouldn't mind if we got Jay Cutler as a back up and we could release McCoy . Two year deal in case kirk leaves or get hurts and wouldn't be the worst starting qb over a few other guys like bortles .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mike23md


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 9854
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
Actually wouldn't mind if we got Jay Cutler as a back up and we could release McCoy . Two year deal in case kirk leaves or get hurts and wouldn't be the worst starting qb over a few other guys like bortles .


No way Cutler comes in as a back up. Secondly, I wouldn't want him and his egotistical attitude.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 8866
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
Dashing wrote:
Actually wouldn't mind if we got Jay Cutler as a back up and we could release McCoy . Two year deal in case kirk leaves or get hurts and wouldn't be the worst starting qb over a few other guys like bortles .


No way Cutler comes in as a back up. Secondly, I wouldn't want him and his egotistical attitude.


Either he a back up or not nobody looking to start him .

Ego? Lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOleBallCoach


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 2984
Location: DC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His big ego would be fine if he produced. He produces alright - turnovers, and lots of em.

Brady has an ego the size of Texas - but unlike Cutler, he backs it up on the field.

I haven't posted here since Nam. It's hilarious how good this franchise is at screwing things up. We finally have a good ball club and a quarterback and we are trying to dismantle it.

Dan Snyder, folks. It's all on his watch.
_________________

AdoptASkin - Keiland Williams (Lions) - 57/195/2TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 8866
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOleBallCoach wrote:
His big ego would be fine if he produced. He produces alright - turnovers, and lots of em.

Brady has an ego the size of Texas - but unlike Cutler, he backs it up on the field.

I haven't posted here since Nam. It's hilarious how good this franchise is at screwing things up. We finally have a good ball club and a quarterback and we are trying to dismantle it.

Dan Snyder, folks. It's all on his watch.


Cutler could be a lot worst I mean he's way better than McCoy and if cousins goes or gets injured it's nice to have someone that is more reliable than McCoy or Nate .

Anyway Tim Hightower coming for a visit yayyyy.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 18293
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2017/3/23/15042072/packers-sign-ricky-jean-francois-one-year-contract-3-million-reports

According to Adam Schefter, Francois has signed a one-year deal with the Packers worth $3 million.
_________________


Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 8866
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2017/3/23/15042072/packers-sign-ricky-jean-francois-one-year-contract-3-million-reports

According to Adam Schefter, Francois has signed a one-year deal with the Packers worth $3 million.


Good role player but shouldn't neve been a starter .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 47 of 49

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group