Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #30
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 20118
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time Slots for Monday, March 20th

8:00 10:00: DetroitLions703
10:00 12:00: Nagahide13

*Phreak will have 1 pick after today.

**Naga has 3 makeup picks (plus the scheduled pick), 1King has 2 makeup picks, The Gnat has 1 makeup pick, and Sax has 1 makeup pick to make.

*** At 12:01 pm owners may make add/drop moves.
_________________
LionsFTW wrote:
I got called too abrasive at work the other day, so I'm holding back hard right now so I can prove that jerkoff wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The Gnat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Posts: 39161
Location: Minneapolis
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my last pick in. That draft flew by, just like my team to first place? Yeah, I'll go with that for now until everyone starts getting injured.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 12226
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheres TFC with his team reviews? Im anxious for mine
_________________
sayheykid wrote:
Somewhere, in some impoverished nation some lucky kids are getting their Green Bay hats and shirts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 18564
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
wheres TFC with his team reviews? Im anxious for mine



Yeah he does one team and quits ! WTH DUDE?
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone does ANYONE THINK CUSTER IDEA MARCHING INTO LITTLE BIG HORN WAS A GOOD ONE?

NEXT TIME STOMP ON HIM GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH ALL I AM SAYING ABOUT IT!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TimeForChange


Joined: 15 Oct 2013
Posts: 3394
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LION KING wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
wheres TFC with his team reviews? Im anxious for mine



Yeah he does one team and quits ! WTH DUDE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I_GET_SAX


Joined: 17 Nov 2012
Posts: 11043
Location: Ramster on the Sig
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimeForChange wrote:
LION KING wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
wheres TFC with his team reviews? Im anxious for mine



Yeah he does one team and quits ! WTH DUDE?


Great response TFC I love that clip and it so works
_________________


Red Sox, Pistons, Tar Heels Basketball, Crimson Tide Football, Bruins Hockey, Tottenham Hotspur
*Adopt a Sox: Andrew Benintendi*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nagahide13


Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 12259
Location: Stumptown
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been a fan of Gallo, but hey. Maybe they make an actual ballplayer out of him at some point this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lions017


Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 7465
Location: Alaska
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have much faith in Gallo, but it's easier to see him becoming a really good fantasy baseball player than a really good real baseball player.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nagahide13


Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 12259
Location: Stumptown
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions017 wrote:
I don't have much faith in Gallo, but it's easier to see him becoming a really good fantasy baseball player than a really good real baseball player.


He still doesn't walk and strikes out an absurd amount, which our league counts. Laughing
But yeah, in normal leagues, he could actually have some value if he ever figures out big league pitching.
(omg I just looked it up... 76Ks in 133 ABs. That's incredible! Just bunt, dude! )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 18564
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking to opening day, breaking down team Novi.

Going into the draft it was the first time in a long time I had draft picks threw out the early rounds & looking at how the draft plays out it might be all u need to compete for a championship.
Teams loading up with draft picks give yeah a slight edge but still you need to build a roster based off your own draft picks and needs or desires. I feel you can compete with anyone just holding onto 1 pick in every round threw the first 10 rounds of the draft then filter in some fliers later 11 threw 18.

This team is the best I have had entering a season in a long time love my bats and the Starting pitching is solid not overly great but then again I had no keeper SP and didn't waste all my early picks on SP.
SP BREAK DOWN
MATZ 3rd round pick High regards KEEPER ACE MAYBE
MCCULLERS 7th round
RICHARDS 8th round
SHOEMAKER 10th round
WAINWRIGHT 11th round
WHEELER 15th round WILD CARD
MCHOUGH 17th round



The RP are going to be interesting I have a strategy...... Wink

1 MILLER
2 BETANCES
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone does ANYONE THINK CUSTER IDEA MARCHING INTO LITTLE BIG HORN WAS A GOOD ONE?

NEXT TIME STOMP ON HIM GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH ALL I AM SAYING ABOUT IT!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 12226
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LION KING wrote:
Looking to opening day, breaking down team Novi.

Going into the draft it was the first time in a long time I had draft picks threw out the early rounds & looking at how the draft plays out it might be all u need to compete for a championship.
Teams loading up with draft picks give yeah a slight edge but still you need to build a roster based off your own draft picks and needs or desires. I feel you can compete with anyone just holding onto 1 pick in every round threw the first 10 rounds of the draft then filter in some fliers later 11 threw 18.

This team is the best I have had entering a season in a long time love my bats and the Starting pitching is solid not overly great but then again I had no keeper SP and didn't waste all my early picks on SP.
SP BREAK DOWN
MATZ 3rd round pick High regards KEEPER ACE MAYBE
MCCULLERS 7th round
RICHARDS 8th round
SHOEMAKER 10th round
WAINWRIGHT 11th round
WHEELER 15th round WILD CARD
MCHOUGH 17th round



The RP are going to be interesting I have a strategy...... Wink

1 MILLER
2 BETANCES


you think we are going to implement HOLDS into the season at the Allstar break?
_________________
sayheykid wrote:
Somewhere, in some impoverished nation some lucky kids are getting their Green Bay hats and shirts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TimeForChange


Joined: 15 Oct 2013
Posts: 3394
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fantasypros.com/2017/03/sleepers-for-home-runs-fantasy-baseball/amp/

I own all of them. Muahahahaha.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 12226
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimeForChange wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fantasypros.com/2017/03/sleepers-for-home-runs-fantasy-baseball/amp/

I own all of them. Muahahahaha.


Hey hey hey what do you think you are doing. Its been two full days and you are posting things that arent team reviews? What did we hire you for if you aren't going to take this job seriously.
_________________
sayheykid wrote:
Somewhere, in some impoverished nation some lucky kids are getting their Green Bay hats and shirts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 20118
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
TimeForChange wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fantasypros.com/2017/03/sleepers-for-home-runs-fantasy-baseball/amp/

I own all of them. Muahahahaha.


Hey hey hey what do you think you are doing. Its been two full days and you are posting things that arent team reviews? What did we hire you for if you aren't going to take this job seriously.


You're welcome to post yours Wink
_________________
LionsFTW wrote:
I got called too abrasive at work the other day, so I'm holding back hard right now so I can prove that jerkoff wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TimeForChange


Joined: 15 Oct 2013
Posts: 3394
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
TimeForChange wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fantasypros.com/2017/03/sleepers-for-home-runs-fantasy-baseball/amp/

I own all of them. Muahahahaha.


Hey hey hey what do you think you are doing. Its been two full days and you are posting things that arent team reviews? What did we hire you for if you aren't going to take this job seriously.


You're welcome to post yours Wink
Hey that's my job!

Plan to have all posted by this Sunday.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 40 of 46

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group