Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1st ever attempt at an all 32 with trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfhunt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crickett wrote:
m haynes wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:
Wolfhunt wrote:
12. Browns - Mitch Trubisky - QB - North Carolina

Please stop with this. This is a horrible pick.

a horrible pick for a horrible team. Already been said that Jackson is enamored by Trubisky and there was discussion that they even could take him at 1 (which I doubt) so I don't see how its a horrible pick.

If Clevland doesn't get Garrapalo which is starting to look more likley then who is going to play quarterback for the Browns?
All talk, it from reporters and they know jack ship! Smoke screen, EX Pats better take what we want or we will draft a GREAT QB.

Didn't the Patriots decide they weren't trading Garoppolo at any price?

Or do you think that was a smokescreen too and we're going to have to listen to Patriots fans lobby on this forum for a trade that is apparently dead for the next two months?

They did say that but they also said for two firsts they would trade him. New England is trying to play a game. They have him for one more year. They have two choices. Trade him or keep him next season and get a comp pick.

If I am Cleveland I don't trade anything other than 33 and a 2nd or 3rd next year for him or you break the bank for him next year or hope one of the college QB's lights it up.
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfhunt wrote:
Crickett wrote:
m haynes wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:
Wolfhunt wrote:

a horrible pick for a horrible team. Already been said that Jackson is enamored by Trubisky and there was discussion that they even could take him at 1 (which I doubt) so I don't see how its a horrible pick.

If Clevland doesn't get Garrapalo which is starting to look more likley then who is going to play quarterback for the Browns?
All talk, it from reporters and they know jack ship! Smoke screen, EX Pats better take what we want or we will draft a GREAT QB.

Or do you think that was a smokescreen too and we're going to have to listen to Patriots fans lobby on this forum for a trade that is apparently dead for the next two months?

They did say that but they also said for two firsts they would trade him. New England is trying to play a game. They have him for one more year. They have two choices. Trade him or keep him next season and get a comp pick.

If I am Cleveland I don't trade anything other than 33 and a 2nd or 3rd next year for him or you break the bank for him next year or hope one of the college QB's lights it up.

pretty much the scenario the bucs were in with Glennon. Bucs had a price but were content with keeping him. We won't be gettin a comp pick with the signings of baker and jackson and wilcox but that was originally the plan.
m haynes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crickett wrote:
m haynes wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:
Wolfhunt wrote:

Its all a smoke screen. No one outside of any organization knows. BB telling any reporter is total bull.
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg what I would do for Tampa to get Adams Shocked Pray Pray Pray Pray
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:
omg what I would do for Tampa to get Adams Shocked Pray Pray Pray Pray

trust me I know how much you want Adams.

with the move we are making I see the Bucs making the move up for that missing piece
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

At this point with the line we got for Cleveland, if we land Garret at #1 and Trub at #12 I'm all for it.

that is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
DudeWhat??

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great mock

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 1st ever attempt at an all 32 with trades Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
31. Falcons - Montravious Adams - DT - Auburn

With the signing of Poe, I don't see a first round DT happening. EDGE is the pick here. Willis, Watt or Rivers seem to be who they are honing in on.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: