Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers reportedly sign WR- Justin Hunter
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLambert58

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Hunter was an intriguing talent coming out of Tenn. Haven't really followed his career much in the NFL. Hopefully Mann can get pull that production out of him.

It seems odd though, to sign a guy that is the same basic prototype to two other guys on the roster. Would have rather seen them grab a tough-guy #2 who fights for YAC.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Coby Hamilton can do better than Hunter in all things except deep speed. Hamilton defiantly can catch the ball better.

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
Steeler Hitman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebrick wrote:
I think Coby Hamilton can do better than Hunter in all things except deep speed. Hamilton defiantly can catch the ball better.

I think Hunter by far has a much higher ceiling than Hamilton. I think that Hunter has #2 WR potential. He needs to be in the right system and some coaching. He has the physical tools.

I love Cobi's heart and desire, but he can't touch Hunter's natural abilities and athleticism.
patsfan25

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really hoping Hunter hits it home with you guys. There possibly couldn't be a better place for him to strive in. Really loved him coming out. His tools are off the charts and I want to see Big Ben bombs to Hunter down the line. Good luck...

[2015 Adopt-A-Patriot]:#17 - Aaron Dobson
Rec:13 Yards:141 TDs:0

Smack Ink
jebrick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steeler Hitman wrote:
jebrick wrote:

I think Hunter by far has a much higher ceiling than Hamilton. I think that Hunter has #2 WR potential. He needs to be in the right system and some coaching. He has the physical tools.

I love Cobi's heart and desire, but he can't touch Hunter's natural abilities and athleticism.

Hunter has hit his ceiling. Hamilton has just started.

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
warfelg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebrick wrote:
Steeler Hitman wrote:
jebrick wrote:

Hunter has hit his ceiling. Hamilton has just started.

I honestly think Hamilton is near his too.

Hahahahaha.

Jones' only chance is to go to Tenn. Otherwise he is flipping burgers this fall.
Magnus-Viktor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no cause for optimism on Hamilton's ceiling. Looks like just another guy to me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: