Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What are we a MINOR league team for the Giants now GENO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doumeyer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: What are we a MINOR league team for the Giants now GENO Reply with quote

Jets second round picks signs with the Giants, Geno Smith. First Snacks for a third round pick, that sucks for a guy who was first team all pro defensive lineman. Then Marshall who we got nothing for. This obsession with wanting to draft a defensive player in the first round ever year is nuts. The NFL has become a offensive league with all the rule changes. As of now we have a very limited offensive, no QB, if Decker does not come back 100% we will have a bunch of late round WR who have no proved themselves except for Enunwa. No question if we hold on to the sixth picks in the draft there are players who could give our offensive a big boost. Most of our first round picks on defensive have failed miserably except for Mo & Williams. I know I am in the minority except for ( Bobby 316 ) but we must go offensive. How many games do you think we are going to win 10 to 6 because we have a good defensive. So please no more safeties with our first round pick.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing we have to keep in mind is that we can't push the poor scouting from the past on this current regime. They weren't there.

There are a few offensive players I really like. Ross, Howard, LF, and maybe one of the QBs. So I'm not against picking offensive talent. But we have to stick with BPA format.

6 out of the top 10 scoring offenses are on schedule this season. 1 of them is NE and another is Buffalo. Our defense was ranked 28th in points given up per game mainly because of the secondary. Cutting that number down will make the offense's job easier. So I understand picking a safety this year. It's a huge need, especially in Bowles defense.
doumeyer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
One thing we have to keep in mind is that we can't push the poor scouting from the past on this current regime. They weren't there.

There are a few offensive players I really like. Ross, Howard, LF, and maybe one of the QBs. So I'm not against picking offensive talent. But we have to stick with BPA format.

6 out of the top 10 scoring offenses are on schedule this season. 1 of them is NE and another is Buffalo. Our defense was ranked 28th in points given up per game mainly because of the secondary. Cutting that number down will make the offense's job easier. So I understand picking a safety this year. It's a huge need, especially in Bowles defense.

WHAT OFFENSIVE??? we don't have a offensive. If you think offensive isn't important look back a couple of years when Mac brought in Decker & Marshall we went from a lousy team to a ten win team it should have been a 11 win season but Bowels gave away that 11 game and our playoff shot. Decker & Marshall were one of the best if not the best receiving comb in the entire NFL. that year. And we have to stop blaming past GM all the time. Mac took over the best D line in football when he came, look at what happen last year they stunk.
Mr.O

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's mans is dis?

Props El Ramster on the sig
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

WHAT OFFENSIVE??? we don't have a offensive. If you think offensive isn't important look back a couple of years when Mac brought in Decker & Marshall we went from a lousy team to a ten win team it should have been a 11 win season but Bowels gave away that 11 game and our playoff shot. Decker & Marshall were one of the best if not the best receiving comb in the entire NFL. that year. And we have to stop blaming past GM all the time. Mac took over the best D line in football when he came, look at what happen last year they stunk.

Chill, Offensive players within the draft. That's why I named those players.

How is that Macc's fault that the Dline didn't perform well? the only person missing is Snacks . We still had Richardson, Wilk, and Leo. That's on coaching, not him. Still had a top 5 rushing defense anyway.

I never said offense wasn't important. I said improving our secondary would make the offense's job easier so they don't have to put up 35 points a game just to win. We can't go wrong going offense or defense, but I see the reason why we could end up going safety in round one.

Last edited by rickyt31 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.O wrote:
Who's mans is dis?

LOL
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby816

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overreaction
CorcoranGallery

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol the giants are going to be a clown show next year mark my words. To many personalities on that team and when things go wrong, they will go wrong.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CorcoranGallery wrote:
Lol the giants are going to be a clown show next year mark my words. To many personalities on that team and when things go wrong, they will go wrong.

I wish they would do hard knocks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: