Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Would you be mad at 17.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
Woz wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:

Both you and my wife ... Scotch is from Scotland, not Ireland. While a wonderful tipple, it's not really the right call on St. Patrick's Day. Both of you ... eesh!
Pssssh. What are you gonna drink, Bushmills??? Macallans all day. AM I RIGHT DOC DRAPER? You know he's got my back.

Absolutely! You know everything good and worthwhile in Ireland originated from Scotland anyway right? the bad stuff all came from England lol.

so its only right that this irish holiday pay tribute to its creator- the highly intelligent and gifted Scot's who's number 1 legacy to the world is the creation of the best scotch whiskey there is.

Irish Whisky? Ive been told its made from spilt Scotch that has drained miles and miles over rocks and dirt flowing down from scotland. Dont settle for Irish whiskey- you deserve the best and that is Macallans! Now to all my Irish friends- you do make some excellent beer.

ps made myself thirsty writing this and will pour myself one now Smile
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
Did any of y'all watch a Michigan game the last 2 years? Peppers is a animal who is a very similar player to Troy Pollamalu. Yes I'm sure our coaches would put him a NT and he'd suck but he's a beast. Watch Michigan against anyone and then watch the Bowl game it's pretty crystal clear what was missing.
Agreed. We'd find a spot for him just like we did for Kyshoen Jarrett in 2015. He also could be our put returner if we didn't want to keep putting Crowder there which, presumably would help Crowder be more fresh for offense.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lavar703

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jabril Peppers is a beast. If we take him I'd be totally fine with it.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
Woz wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:

Both you and my wife ... Scotch is from Scotland, not Ireland. While a wonderful tipple, it's not really the right call on St. Patrick's Day. Both of you ... eesh!

It is if you drink it in a green glass

Straight up heresy.
Woz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
Woz wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:

Pssssh. What are you gonna drink, Bushmills??? Macallans all day. AM I RIGHT DOC DRAPER? You know he's got my back.

Absolutely! You know everything good and worthwhile in Ireland originated from Scotland anyway right? the bad stuff all came from England lol.

so its only right that this irish holiday pay tribute to its creator- the highly intelligent and gifted Scot's who's number 1 legacy to the world is the creation of the best scotch whiskey there is.

Irish Whisky? Ive been told its made from spilt Scotch that has drained miles and miles over rocks and dirt flowing down from scotland. Dont settle for Irish whiskey- you deserve the best and that is Macallans! Now to all my Irish friends- you do make some excellent beer.

ps made myself thirsty writing this and will pour myself one now Smile

May you never repeat those words in a pub found on Eire. Or anywhere on the Emerald Isle.
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can sign KC long term I would love the idea of picking Cam Robinson. IMO we would have the an OL that could be on par with the Boys. Just think that left side what damage we could do with the running game then, and KC could seat back and pick apart any D.

We don't need Ross, Doctson is the key to our success at WR. With Pryor you have enough speed on the outside, you have speed at slot with Crowder and Dockson is he is healthy you have someone who potentially catches everything thrown his way. This was the main reason the kid was drafted by us, he never drops a ball. Again by addressing the LG position, you immediately make this dominate in the pass and the run game.

Now for the obvious question, does Cam last until 17. OL seems to me to be something every team tries to get better at.
PSID412

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreeK1973 wrote:
If we can sign KC long term I would love the idea of picking Cam Robinson. IMO we would have the an OL that could be on par with the Boys. Just think that left side what damage we could do with the running game then, and KC could seat back and pick apart any D.

We don't need Ross, Doctson is the key to our success at WR. With Pryor you have enough speed on the outside, you have speed at slot with Crowder and Dockson is he is healthy you have someone who potentially catches everything thrown his way. This was the main reason the kid was drafted by us, he never drops a ball. Again by addressing the LG position, you immediately make this dominate in the pass and the run game.

Now for the obvious question, does Cam last until 17. OL seems to me to be something every team tries to get better at.

I think Cam doesn't because the Ravens need a RT and he is a great one IMO so.

^ Awesome sig by Mike23md
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems to be a guy you want if your going OL in the 1st. Forrest Lamp. Position LG.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/forrest-lamp?id=2557890

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
This seems to be a guy you want if your going OL in the 1st. Forrest Lamp. Position LG.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/forrest-lamp?id=2557890

If Foster, Reddick, and the top edge rushers are off the table, I could be on board with this.

If we do draft him however, I think I'm going to install a two "I love Lamp" quote maximum per week. It will get really old really quick (and I have to believe he's heard it way too much in his life). Same goes for "Run, Forrest, Run!"

No matter where he goes, I hope that he gets a chance to play the Vikings and pancake blocks CB Waynes. Then you could have "You cannot see the Trae for the Forrest."
I'll show myself out
Woz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreeK1973 wrote:

And if we cannot sign Cousins long term before the draft (highly unlikely as the focus is on the draft), what do you do?
lavar703

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:

And if we cannot sign Cousins long term before the draft (highly unlikely as the focus is on the draft), what do you do?

I mean, it all depends on who is there. My board shuffles quite a bit but I'm going RB. I just have this gut-feeling that's what we'll do. Cook or McCaffrey will be our pick.
MKnight82

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
Woz wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:

I mean, it all depends on who is there. My board shuffles quite a bit but I'm going RB. I just have this gut-feeling that's what we'll do. Cook or McCaffrey will be our pick.
By biggest issue with going RB is that Gruden is so pass happy I'm not sure we will fully utilize one.

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Woz wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:

By biggest issue with going RB is that Gruden is so pass happy I'm not sure we will fully utilize one.

McCaffrey and Cook are pass catching RBs (McCaffrey the best) something Gruden would value for his offense. Fournette on the other hand is the guy who I think wouldn't be fully utilize.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danskins will pick whose available from this list

- QB Watson
- RB Cook
- RB Mccaffrey
- WR Ross
Woz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
Danskins will pick whose available from this list

- QB Watson
- RB Cook
- RB Mccaffrey
- WR Ross

Woz ranges from "table flipping frenzy" to "full on enraged Hulk destroying NYC" levels of angry if any of these are the picks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: