Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free agents to keep an eye on '17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Darrelle Revis had all his charges dropped today in court. He's also lost 10 lbs. and understands he'll have to move to safety to continue his career...

Any interest in re-uniting?

Rammy on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras
indifference

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
So Darrelle Revis had all his charges dropped today in court. He's also lost 10 lbs. and understands he'll have to move to safety to continue his career...

Any interest in re-uniting?
Nah. I think we're better off finding somebody in the draft and getting faster/younger out there. I think he can play FS at a high level I just think its best for the team to take advantage of what this draft class has to offer though.

We just re-signed Joe Hawley though. Hopefully its just for a back-up role because lord knows he was god awful in big games last year.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will never have to witness the horror ever again

Quote:
Also planning to retire, per source: OT Gosder Cherilus. Former first-round pick spent nine seasons in the league. Won't participate in FA
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do y'all think about bringing in Dekoda Watson for challenging Bond for SLB. Familiar guy who has talent and is a special teams demon. Showed promise while in Tampa but I don't feel like he had the coaches or supporting cast of players to really flourish. I think Watson could thrive in this defense with the talent around him while starring on special teams
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
What do y'all think about bringing in Dekoda Watson for challenging Bond for SLB. Familiar guy who has talent and is a special teams demon. Showed promise while in Tampa but I don't feel like he had the coaches or supporting cast of players to really flourish. I think Watson could thrive in this defense with the talent around him while starring on special teams

Meh
thanks but no thanks , he'd be a special teamer if anything
we could get a late round pick to do the same thing
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you guys tell me a little something about Leonard Johnson? Noticed he started a few games and Bills signed him. How is he as a nickle?

Adopt a Bill: Marcell Dareus and Richie Incognito
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucs have signed ex Jets kicker Nick Folk for competion for Aguyuo. Finally some real competion unlike that other scrub we signed earlier this off season.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
Bucs have signed ex Jets kicker Nick Folk for competion for Aguyuo. Finally some real competion unlike that other scrub we signed earlier this off season.

This might be my favorite signing so far. Laughing

Adopt-a-Buc Mike Evans 96 RECs 1,321 YDs 12 TDs
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:

I give Licht credit for checking his ego at the door. Aguayo could go down as a draft day mistake, but all GMs have screwed up draft choices at one point or another. The good GMs cut bait when there is a better alternative. I certainly feel confident our team will get better production from the kicker who ever wins the job in the offseason.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:

I give Licht credit for checking his ego at the door. Aguayo could go down as a draft day mistake, but all GMs have screwed up draft choices at one point or another. The good GMs cut bait when there is a better alternative. I certainly feel confident our team will get better production from the kicker who ever wins the job in the offseason.

Yeah agreed. He's not giving up on him just yet but he's hoping the competition brings out positivity and lifts Aguayo.
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:

Yeah agreed. He's not giving up on him just yet but he's hoping the competition brings out positivity and lifts Aguayo.

could always keep him on the roster or sign him to the PS unless some team is desperate enough to give him a chance on their active roster.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
New #Buccaneers K Nick Folk signed a 1-year, $1.75m deal with $750k fully gtd.

indifference

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FULLY expect Folk to win the competition. He has been pretty consistent for most of his career as an accurate kicker and has notched a couple 50+ yarders. Not sure how he does on kick offs but that doesn't matter to me as much.
eggybucsfan31

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:

could always keep him on the roster or sign him to the PS unless some team is desperate enough to give him a chance on their active roster.

If we cut him loose, he'll 100% land on someone else's roster.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
I FULLY expect Folk to win the competition. He has been pretty consistent for most of his career as an accurate kicker and has notched a couple 50+ yarders. Not sure how he does on kick offs but that doesn't matter to me as much.

He had the lowest touchback percentage last season, if I remember correctly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28

Jump to: