Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Colts resign Darius Butler, listed as a S on the team roster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Colts resign Darius Butler, listed as a S on the team roster Reply with quote

1 year deal $3 M with $2.5m guaranteed. Happiest move of all the moves we've made this far
bzane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns!

Great to see you back in the saddle, Mister Moderator!!

I have zero doubts that the Indianapolis Colts Forum will take off, both in posts and in members, under your wise stewardship!
tom cody

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reads like a good signing. Also good to have stallyns back, hopefully this will spur discussion in this part of the board.

Courtesy of an online joke search.
bananabucket

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom cody wrote:
Reads like a good signing. Also good to have stallyns back, hopefully this will spur discussion in this part of the board.

I don't care if he can read or not. Glad he's coming back.
bzane

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bananabucket wrote:
tom cody wrote:

That's right!!

With stallyns' guiding hand back at the tiller, the foundering ship of The Indianapolis Colts' Discussion Forum will soon right itself, and regain its former glory!!

I had feared during stallyns' lo-o-ong hiatus from these pages that he had "abandoned ship" (indeed, I feared that the catastrophic Ryan Grigson Era had drained him of enthusiasm)- to continue the nautical metaphor, Ha! Ha!- BUT, happily, he has returned. He's COME.... to put his HOUSE... IN ORDER!!

Here, here!!

Others may try, but none of us can match the insights.... the football knowledge..... the passion.... the courage under fire..... the selective use of statistics....... the canny observations of the play on the field..... the unswerving loyalty to Colts' players...... the subtle nuance and fine distinctions of semantics....... that this man can!

stallyns,in his return, has been "Johnny-on-the-Spot" for keeping the rest of us apprised with updates on the Colts; he has been "Mister News-Hound" as far as ferreting out signings, roster changes, and the like; his zeal for Colts News has been remindful of the poster billyspikes, who used to keep things lively in the NFL News Forum with his 'round-the-clock enthusiasm for "scooping" other posters.

(Hey, whatever did happen to billyspikes? We could use his frenetic activity around here, Ha! Ha! - Perhaps Mister Moderator can exert his charm and persuade ol' Billy to join in!)

Well! With the "news-flashes" and updates in place, maybe the next step will be that our trusted leader will start up some provocative and enticing topics for discussion. I'm sure we would all welcome his invaluable input on such matters. Well do I recall the good ol' days when Game Days in the Indianapolis Colts Forum were an exciting place to be, and the discussion boards rang noisily throughout the week with opinion and friendly debate!

Let the magic live again!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bananabucket

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bzane wrote:
bananabucket wrote:
tom cody wrote:

That's right!!

With stallyns' guiding hand back at the tiller, the foundering ship of The Indianapolis Colts' Discussion Forum will soon right itself, and regain its former glory!!

I had feared during stallyns' lo-o-ong hiatus from these pages that he had "abandoned ship" (indeed, I feared that the catastrophic Ryan Grigson Era had drained him of enthusiasm)- to continue the nautical metaphor, Ha! Ha!- BUT, happily, he has returned. He's COME.... to put his HOUSE... IN ORDER!!

Here, here!!

Others may try, but none of us can match the insights.... the football knowledge..... the passion.... the courage under fire..... the selective use of statistics....... the canny observations of the play on the field..... the unswerving loyalty to Colts' players...... the subtle nuance and fine distinctions of semantics....... that this man can!

stallyns,in his return, has been "Johnny-on-the-Spot" for keeping the rest of us apprised with updates on the Colts; he has been "Mister News-Hound" as far as ferreting out signings, roster changes, and the like; his zeal for Colts News has been remindful of the poster billyspikes, who used to keep things lively in the NFL News Forum with his 'round-the-clock enthusiasm for "scooping" other posters.

(Hey, whatever did happen to billyspikes? We could use his frenetic activity around here, Ha! Ha! - Perhaps Mister Moderator can exert his charm and persuade ol' Billy to join in!)

Well! With the "news-flashes" and updates in place, maybe the next step will be that our trusted leader will start up some provocative and enticing topics for discussion. I'm sure we would all welcome his invaluable input on such matters. Well do I recall the good ol' days when Game Days in the Indianapolis Colts Forum were an exciting place to be, and the discussion boards rang noisily throughout the week with opinion and friendly debate!

Let the magic live again!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

wot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: