Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pick your breakout players
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the standout player is the right cornerback, whoever that is. But realistically I would guess it's Christine Michael.
in vince able

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantasy help? I really have liked Michael since his college days. drafted both him and Rawls. Starting game one...believe in a 1-2 punch? or mostly Rawls? Also what do you guys see in CJ? any inside scoops?
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in vince able wrote:
Fantasy help? I really have liked Michael since his college days. drafted both him and Rawls. Starting game one...believe in a 1-2 punch? or mostly Rawls? Also what do you guys see in CJ? any inside scoops?
I dont think Rawls will get a lot of carries this week. Maybe 5? 10 at the most IMO.

We will be in 3rd down a lot because of our OC so expect Prosise to be in there a lot since he is our 3rd down back.

Christine could have a big game if the O-line shows up. Definitely start him over Rawls this week. Week 2 and beyond Rawls is your guy.
Zman724

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in vince able wrote:

Knowing PC, he will give Rawls more carries than we expect. I wouldn't start either guy.

Prosise hasn't shown me anything. Though he missed quite a bit of time, I just don't think he knows what he's doing at this juncture.

If Cj's in, I hope we put him in motion out of the backfield and follow Doug out of the slot. Baldwin goes seam and CJ a short out or vice versa. Should confuse any LB trying to stick and keeps it simple for CJ.
DC4_Life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you guys think Jimmy Graham is washed up? can he bounce back
Zman724

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zman724 wrote:
Defensive pick is Frank Clark. 8 Sacks & numerous pressures and tackles for loss.

Offensive: I can't go Tyler. He already had a breakout year as a rookie. If Tyler goes 70 for 900 and 8 tds, I don't consider that a breakout. 51 - 664 - 6 is solid rookie numbers & that jump isn't considered big.

I'm counting on Richardson to jump in and grab his share of balls & will have a breakout season going deep and yac. We haven't seen what Paul can do to open up this offense. I'm excited to see a healthy Richardson. 45 - 600 - 5.

I'm not sure how we judge OL except through the "eye test". Gilliam is a paramount key & believe his nimble feet will keep pressure off of RW's blindside & we'll see fewer RW spin moves to the left.

Gotta love this squad.

That's the crap I can't stand about PC. I do think he plays the favorite game. For some reason, he loves Marsh, who I think is the dumbest football player I've ever seen with all of his penalties.

Same with Kearse. Kearse annoys me and I can't stand watching him.

My breakout player was Paul Richardson. Whenever he's been on the field, the guy has played well. Excellent body control, better hands than I thought and some decent speed.

So why the F was Paul on the Bench? So a Kearse turd could be on the field. PC should feel like a clown after watching Richardson make some nice plays when targeted. Kearse had 1 TD all season. with Lockett out, Paul had 2 TD's in last 4 games and some unreal snags with defenders on him. When the ball went up to Paul's side, I thought he'd catch it.

I will never understand the love for Kearse and the wasted money on him. I'd like to see Lockett, Paul, and Doug in the 3 wr sets. I don't want a 4 wr set. Not good enough. Split out Prosise, Graham or Willson.

I think we're trying to force an Offensive identity that is no longer there or viable. The Hawks have evolved but PC doesn't believe so and I don't think he's a big RW fan. (see quotes)
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
He's not going to put up an insane stat line, but I forsee something like 85 catches, 1000 yards, and 9 TDs. TDs being the biggest jump for him

Those numbers would be insane for a guy coming off a complete patellar tear. I'm honestly expecting Luke to be our leading receiver at TE this season.
65 Rec, 923 yards, 6 TDs. Way over shot on the receptions Laughing

#1 ET Supporter
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
He's not going to put up an insane stat line, but I forsee something like 85 catches, 1000 yards, and 9 TDs. TDs being the biggest jump for him

Those numbers would be insane for a guy coming off a complete patellar tear. I'm honestly expecting Luke to be our leading receiver at TE this season.

Still a very impressive season.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

certainly good enough to make you wonder why people complain about him still

#1 ET Supporter
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

Just had this conversation the other day with a friend as he was talking about how we should trade Jimmy and sign Martellus. What were people expecting from the guy after a devastating tendon injury?
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

Just had this conversation the other day with a friend as he was talking about how we should trade Jimmy and sign Martellus. What were people expecting from the guy after a devastating tendon injury?
I don't even know why Martellus is so intriguing for Seattle fans. As awesome as ours is, Bennett is a pain in the [inappropriate/removed] sometimes Laughing Bennett is a stellar blocker, but he isn't the athlete Jimmy is and put up a worse stat line with Tom Brady. People always want the next thing

#1 ET Supporter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: