Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vikings Offseason Tracker + Discussion (Roster Info, Pg 1.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TENINCH

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolmonite26 wrote:
Wish list:

Austin Pasztor
DeAndre Levy
Lardarious Webb

Do that and, in addition to the other FA signing, you've shorn up all your major needs and can head into the draft without having to force anything.

Isn't DeAndre Levy essentially one concussion away from dying on the football field?
NorthCountryEvo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sirles is a day one starter at RG unless a rookie comes into camp and blows him out of the water. Sirles wasn't great at RT (though at least somewhat serviceable), but he actually played decent at guard. All that being said, I think signing Pasztor would be a solid signing. He may not be a starter, but he would be very solid depth, and if we did catch an injury bug again, he'd be better than what we had last year as far as a replacement.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, and I looked and behold, a Pale Horse...

And his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

NSDQ
Dolmonite26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TENINCH wrote:
Dolmonite26 wrote:
Wish list:

Austin Pasztor
DeAndre Levy
Lardarious Webb

Do that and, in addition to the other FA signing, you've shorn up all your major needs and can head into the draft without having to force anything.

Isn't DeAndre Levy essentially one concussion away from dying on the football field?

Is that the deal with him? I mean if that's the case, no thanks I guess, but a healthy Levy would be perfect for the 3rd LB role. At least as a bridge, to a younger player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorthCountryEvo wrote:
I think Sirles is a day one starter at RG unless a rookie comes into camp and blows him out of the water. Sirles wasn't great at RT (though at least somewhat serviceable), but he actually played decent at guard. All that being said, I think signing Pasztor would be a solid signing. He may not be a starter, but he would be very solid depth, and if we did catch an injury bug again, he'd be better than what we had last year as far as a replacement.

One of the beat writers mentioned the other day that we should pencil Sirles in as the starter at RG (for now).
Heimdallr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PA did say that the coaches/FO like Sirles better at guard than tackle, and that he almost own the RG job during the year. It would not be surprising at all if he was the front-runner for that spot.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100
Page 100 of 100

Jump to: