Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills Combine News, Notes & Rumours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 21340
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obi Melifonwu CB/S- 6'4 224 Pounds 4.4 Forty 44" Verticle 11.9 Broad

We need this kid
_________________


Adopt a Bill: Marcell Dareus and Richie Incognito
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 5517
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Obi Melifonwu CB/S- 6'4 224 Pounds 4.4 Forty 44" Verticle 11.9 Broad

We need this kid


Yes yes yes. He's my draft crush. He's looked fluid in the corner/movement drills too.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 21340
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Obi Melifonwu CB/S- 6'4 224 Pounds 4.4 Forty 44" Verticle 11.9 Broad

We need this kid


Yes yes yes. He's my draft crush. He's looked fluid in the corner/movement drills too.


He would take any size and speed advantage away from Gronk. Perfect fit for us. More athletic Kam Chancellor

Only issue i have with him is i heard how good he was befor Syracuse game then Amba Etta Tawo made him look terrible. He had 12 catches 270 yards and 2 TDs against UCONN. Most was against Obi.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: Marcell Dareus and Richie Incognito
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 5517
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borrowing this post from the Draft forum.

HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:
Yea...

NFL Research‏Verified account @NFLResearch
Obi Melifonwu at combine:
- Taller than Larry Fitzgerald
- Quicker than Darren Sproles
- Faster than Devin Hester
- Jumps higher than OBJ


_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 12037
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
Quote:
Sal Capaccio 🏈‏Verified account @SalSports 3h3 hours ago
More
Stanford DE Solomon Thomas has a meeting planned with the Bills this weekend.


My favourite defensive player in the draft. Would instantly upgrade our D.


We are not in a position to draft him. We do not need a DE in rounds 1 or 2.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Trentwannabe


Joined: 28 Dec 2007
Posts: 6644
Location: Igloo, Canada
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
Quote:
Sal Capaccio 🏈‏Verified account @SalSports 3h3 hours ago
More
Stanford DE Solomon Thomas has a meeting planned with the Bills this weekend.


My favourite defensive player in the draft. Would instantly upgrade our D.


We are not in a position to draft him. We do not need a DE in rounds 1 or 2.


Well I disagree with that, he would also likely play inside at DT.

But regardless he is like gone by 10 anyway,
_________________

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Draft Wish List:
*Trade Back*
1. Ryan Ramczyk: 2a: Zay Jones 2b: Chidobe Awuzie 3: Bucky Hodges 4: Brad Kaaya 5a: Nate Hairston 5b: Eliah Lee 6: Xavier Woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 21340
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
Quote:
Sal Capaccio 🏈‏Verified account @SalSports 3h3 hours ago
More
Stanford DE Solomon Thomas has a meeting planned with the Bills this weekend.


My favourite defensive player in the draft. Would instantly upgrade our D.


We are not in a position to draft him. We do not need a DE in rounds 1 or 2.


Well I disagree with that, he would also likely play inside at DT.

But regardless he is like gone by 10 anyway,


Thomas is heck of player but DL and RB are the two positions we do not need. We have a need at QB, WR, RT, CB, OLB, FS, SS, and K. We only have 6 picks. A brightside is we can pretty much draft anyone and they will fill a need. The darkside is with only 6 draft picks we have to sign a lot of free agents this year and money will be important. Point being we need to use our 1st round pick on pretty much any other position besides DL and RB to improve this team.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: Marcell Dareus and Richie Incognito
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeEvans


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 24903
Location: 410 MD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we change this title to just draft news and notes? Mike Williams ran a 4.49 at his pro day. That's a lot faster than people were expecting. I'm really hoping we go WR unless Hooker or Adams are available.
_________________

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 21340
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
Can we change this title to just draft news and notes? Mike Williams ran a 4.49 at his pro day. That's a lot faster than people were expecting. I'm really hoping we go WR unless Hooker or Adams are available.


Thats the high end. Also was clocked at 4.53 so he was probably in betweem those numbers.

Zay Jones ran a 4.45 at combine. He isnt as tall but still a huge catch radius, a little faster, can get him in 2nd/3rd round instead of 1st and his college coach coaches in Buffalo
_________________


Adopt a Bill: Marcell Dareus and Richie Incognito
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 5517
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
Can we change this title to just draft news and notes? Mike Williams ran a 4.49 at his pro day. That's a lot faster than people were expecting. I'm really hoping we go WR unless Hooker or Adams are available.


I made us a nice thread Crying or Very sad I'll edit the title to include news/notes.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=586665
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group