Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft Needs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brownie man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
MWil23 wrote:
I still firmly believe that a #1 receiver is a huge area of need. It's not Kenny Britt and Coleman isn't going to be a viable Red Zone threat either.

Also the secondary.

Also Pass Rush

Also QB

Other wildcards are a game changing RB and an athletic TE

Coleman isn't going to be a big target in the red zone but he can still be a red zone threat. He averaged 1.5 TD per game his last 2 years in college. Antonio Brown has had over 10 for the last few seasons. He does need to improve but he still has potential to be a #1. Sure, having a Gordon type #1 would be awesome but I wouldn't put that near the top of our priorities. Any starting caliber WR will do, I don't think you have to shoot for the moon.

Think back to the Ravens game when Coleman took the quick screen for a touchdown. I think that'll be the way he produces in the red zone.

Also Browns showing interest in Bucky Hodges who I love.
Deshone Kizer, Malik Hooker, Carlos Watkins, Adoree Jackson, Budda Baker, TJ Watt, Montravius Adams, Ryan Switzer, Kendall Beckwith, Davis Webb, Des Lawrence, Shelton Gibson, Jamaal Williams, Bucky Hodges
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownie man wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
MWil23 wrote:
I still firmly believe that a #1 receiver is a huge area of need. It's not Kenny Britt and Coleman isn't going to be a viable Red Zone threat either.

Also the secondary.

Also Pass Rush

Also QB

Other wildcards are a game changing RB and an athletic TE

Coleman isn't going to be a big target in the red zone but he can still be a red zone threat. He averaged 1.5 TD per game his last 2 years in college. Antonio Brown has had over 10 for the last few seasons. He does need to improve but he still has potential to be a #1. Sure, having a Gordon type #1 would be awesome but I wouldn't put that near the top of our priorities. Any starting caliber WR will do, I don't think you have to shoot for the moon.

Think back to the Ravens game when Coleman took the quick screen for a touchdown. I think that'll be the way he produces in the red zone.

Also Browns showing interest in Bucky Hodges who I love.

I'm guessing from his listed size that he is more of a WR than T.E.?
candyman93

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucky Hodges is a beast.

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
brownie man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Bucky Hodges is a beast.

Yeah he said my second TE I want if we don't go Howard. He's a former QB so his blocking is way behind. But he's gonna be a red zone monster.

If anyone is gonna be the next Jimmy Graham it'll be Bucky.
Deshone Kizer, Malik Hooker, Carlos Watkins, Adoree Jackson, Budda Baker, TJ Watt, Montravius Adams, Ryan Switzer, Kendall Beckwith, Davis Webb, Des Lawrence, Shelton Gibson, Jamaal Williams, Bucky Hodges
Kiwibrown

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for our receivers, I like the receivers by committee approach of Green Bay or New England especially.

Have 4 very good guys rather than one super star.

Barnidge fits the mold and his salary matches, I am excited about DeValve.

Coleman is a play maker, and Britt has something to offer, now we need one or two viable guys to emerge.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: