You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Bears Thoughts 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle Long down to 270 lbs post surgery, says he is in the 290's now. For someone weighing 330 last season, I know it's common to lose weight during/post procedures but 60 lbs seems like an awful lot of weight. I think his rehab will be critical this offseason.

Quote:
Ky1e Long
@Ky1e Long
I dropped to 270 after surgery. Haven't been that light since HS. Back in the 290s now. Have a 315 goal, lighter makes easier ankle rehab

BEARS----BULLS----DODGERS----KINGS--
HuskieBear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
Kyle Long down to 270 lbs post surgery, says he is in the 290's now. For someone weighing 330 last season, I know it's common to lose weight during/post procedures but 60 lbs seems like an awful lot of weight. I think his rehab will be critical this offseason.

Quote:
Ky1e Long
@Ky1e Long
I dropped to 270 after surgery. Haven't been that light since HS. Back in the 290s now. Have a 315 goal, lighter makes easier ankle rehab

I dont think he was playing at 330 last year. But Howie Long said kyle had an adverse affect to some of the medicine/anesthesia that was used and he got really sick for a while, which explains some of the weight loss
Blaize4488

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the lions are gonna be really good next year. I know it's nuts, but I'm taking them to win the division. They have the best line in the north and a solid defense. If they can get a better RB and pass catcher, they could be sneaky contenders.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:

Quote:
Ky1e Long
@Ky1e Long
Also it leads me to believe he either was never 330 or 330 is very difficult for him to maintain. That's a lot of weight.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched a Devin Hester all-returns clip on YouTube because it popped up in in the sidebar.

One thing that maybe was always understated because of Hester's natural ability was how hard the return teams were hustling when he was back there. Maybe it was the quality of players that regime had on special teams, or Dave Toub's coaching, or the belief those guys had in what Hester could do. Or maybe all three.

I've watched those returns countless times, I've noticed the blocking before, but this time it really jumped out hard at me.
WindyCity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long weighed 320lbs last season and probably lost a little as the season went on from camp.

But him losing 40lbs sounds like a lot but is is 12% of his body weight, that is like a 200lbs dude dropping 24lbs.

The weight loss is not crazy for a guy his size.
Mudderfudder77

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Long weighed 320lbs last season and probably lost a little as the season went on from camp.

But him losing 40lbs sounds like a lot but is is 12% of his body weight, that is like a 200lbs dude dropping 24lbs.

The weight loss is not crazy for a guy his size.

As a former fatty - I can confirm that losing 40-50 pounds can be done quickly and without much effort when you're a guy well over 3 bills.

Long said part of the reason for the weight-loss is that it speeds and makes easier recovery/rehab for the ankle injury.

Adopt-a-Bear Lamarr Houston

Man-child. QB-killer. Defender of the run. Destroyer of worlds
IronMike84

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, who else saw Cutler's [inappropriate/removed] on Instagram today?
G08

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:

Not me!

"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw it...someone felt the need to post it on Facebook. Like everyone needs to see him naked.

^^ props to LBC on the sig Smile
IronMike84

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:

Not me!

Hahahahahahahahaha
Tyty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep now I've seen Jay Cutler and Devin Hester's butt. Anyone remember when Hester got pantsed against the eagles I think it was?
IronMike84

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Yep now I've seen Jay Cutler and Devin Hester's butt. Anyone remember when Hester got pantsed against the eagles I think it was?

Remember that guy who had a shorts issue at the Combine last year?
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway Jay posted that to make fun of the Bears signing Sanchez (butt fumble) or am I overthinking this?
IronMike84

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
Anyway Jay posted that to make fun of the Bears signing Sanchez (butt fumble) or am I overthinking this?

Seeing as how Cutler probably holds the record for INTs thrown to big fat defensivene linemen, I'd hope not.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 97 of 100

Jump to: