Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Falcons sign new return man Andre Roberts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:16 am    Post subject: Falcons sign new return man Andre Roberts Reply with quote

Quote:
WR Andre Roberts signed with the Falcons for one year, $1.8 million ($750k guaranteed).
Dan Graziano, ESPN Staff Writer

He will be our #5 or 6 receiver behind Jones, Sanu, Gabriel, Justin Hardy, and possibly nick williams although he might be ahead of him on depth chart.

We also will probably get Devin Fuller back who we drafted last year from injury.

He 100% has to be better than Weems as a return man or atleast i hope he is. Haven't seen him return much how is he at it and a #5 oe 6 WR.
HTTRG3Dynasty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still remember him feeling disrespected and acting all salty because we signed D Jax in the 2014 offseason Laughing
DutchFalcon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weems was painful to watch last year so it shouldn't be hard to do better then he did. Still wish we could have spend this money and the money for the Shaub deal on DiMarco..
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roberts shouldn't see the field on offense. Not a good sign if he does. He was solid as a punt returner but he was miserable as a kick returner. I believe he led the league in kickoff returns that ended up inside of the 25. I hope the Falcons only use him as a punt returner or at least teach him to take the touchback on kickoffs.

"Strength is meaningless in o-line play if there is no explosive, or speed-strength, quality to the strength."
- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: