You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tony Romo?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mke1010

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncosFan2010 wrote:
Quote:
Texans could be really really good with Romo. Certainly a possibility

I have never liked Tony nor have I ever seen him as part of that 1st tier. To me he has always been in that Carson Palmer second tier.

I have confidence that Siemian will post better stats and QBR than Romo this season.

LOL
From your mouth to God's ears.
Although there still appear to be rumblings Denver going all in on Romo and will trade for him depending on price.
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure hope the Os trade to Cleveland takes us our of the running for Romo. But I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.

bhslinebacker wrote:
AAA is right, as he usually is.
mke1010

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okung got 53 mil over 4 years and Joeckl got 8 mil for one year. Insane numbers.
Our best bet now has to be trading for Joe Thomas. Wld be willing to give up a 2nd this year.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:
Okung got 53 mil over 4 years and Joeckl got 8 mil for one year. Insane numbers.
Our best bet now has to be trading for Joe Thomas. Wld be willing to give up a 2nd this year.

Our best bet is that Bolles or Ramczyc are drafted and kick some patoot!
7DnBrnc53

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:

I don't think the Thomas trade is going to happen. Cleveland made a few other serious moves in FA, and I think they want to keep Joe as a part of all that. They may even make a run at Garoppolo.

However, as Tyler Polumbus pointed out earlier this week on The Fan, I think that Arizona's Jared Veldheer could be an option for trade. They are probably moving D.J. Humphries to LT, and I heard that they may be interested in Fluker for RT.
BroncosFan2010

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, CLE is trying to make a line. They wont trade Thomas.

And IMO Kyle doesn't want to full rebuild, so Joe Staley may be out of the picture too.
thebestever6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our best bet right now is trading for Jason Peters you'd get him for dirt cheap draft capital wise and he'd clear the eagles for around 10 11 million. He also can be a 1 to 2 year stop gap much like Whitworth.

This makes a ton of sense for both parties Philly at,best next year is fighting for a playoff spot so you'd rather have Lane Jounson move to left tackle in q transition year than later on.

Big Palooka wrote:
"They don't have to worry about him making consistent passes. They will win another 2-3 max with him at QB."
Broncofan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thebestever6 wrote:
Our best bet right now is trading for Jason Peters you'd get him for dirt cheap draft capital wise and he'd clear the eagles for around 10 11 million. He also can be a 1 to 2 year stop gap much like Whitworth.

This makes a ton of sense for both parties Philly at,best next year is fighting for a playoff spot so you'd rather have Lane Jounson move to left tackle in q transition year than later on.

It would be a great fit on our end, but I don't see PHI playing to rebuild barring a massive overpay we shouldn't entertain. They just signed Jeffery to 1-year deal and also signed Torrey Smith. They don't have a RT, Johnson will fill that for one more year. They just cleared the space they needed by cutting Connor Barwin for their FA signings - they'll address their biggest remaining need with CB (if not 2x in 2 rounds, the draft is that deep). Their next move to clear money will be to give away their backup, Chase Daniel, at 7M he won't cost much pick-wise. Daniel is way more likely to go than Peters.

I don't see Phi going into rebuilding, if they were, they would have paid someone younger and long-term.

I get we want to find a LT replacement, but honestly, other than Staley, I don't think anyone will be looking to deal. Staley is probably still very sellable as SF is clearly biding their time for 2018, when they can sign Cousins....or they get the 1.1 or 1.2 pick and get a franchise QB in Darnold or Rosen.
Broncofan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post

Last edited by Broncofan on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobdevine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shannon Sharpe does not think Romo is worth signing.

https://www.facebook.com/NFL.Shannon.Sharpe/videos/420845498253225/
Broncoquake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better lock this up as well. Its all a rumor right now because we don't even know if the Broncos want him. There are some saying they do but others that don't. Not credible at all.
Broncofan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncoquake wrote:
Better lock this up as well. Its all a rumor right now because we don't even know if the Broncos want him. There are some saying they do but others that don't. Not credible at all.

Doubling down I see. Good luck with that.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncoquake wrote:

How old are you?

One can have a disagreement or end up on the minority side during an argument and not take it personally. Then again, that's how one gets elected president nowadays.

Carry on.
elliot878

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncoquake wrote:

Continue to troll, continue to pile up warnings.

This is your second Official Warning for trolling.

Webmaster wrote:
3. Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.

To all others, just ignore this poster from now on, please.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to see Broncosquake go. I feel like a cat, and he is a toy mouse.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

Jump to: