You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titans Re-Sign Supernaw
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 35224
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
renndawg37 wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
Good blocker, decent receiver.
Idiot on special teams but at same time good on special teams.

Meh signing.


He has 10 catches in 40 career games, and still somehow managed to lose a fumble Laughing


Geez didn't say he was Gates or anything. Just saying decent receiver when thrown the ball to him.
Stevens didn't get many catches but he was decent receiver when thrown the ball.

That's all I'm saying...lol

To be fair KT, calling Supernaw a decent receiver may be the most positive thing I've ever heard you say. Which is a pretty high bar to clear. Laughing
_________________

Props to mike23md on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
renndawg37


Joined: 01 Feb 2010
Posts: 2916
Location: Toronto, ON
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
renndawg37 wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
Good blocker, decent receiver.
Idiot on special teams but at same time good on special teams.

Meh signing.


He has 10 catches in 40 career games, and still somehow managed to lose a fumble Laughing


Geez didn't say he was Gates or anything. Just saying decent receiver when thrown the ball to him.
Stevens didn't get many catches but he was decent receiver when thrown the ball.

That's all I'm saying...lol


Lol...obviously. He has shown nothing in his career to be considered a decent receiver, however.
_________________
ADOPT-A-TITAN 2017/2018
LB Wesley Woodyard
OG Quinton Spain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanSS


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 6194
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

renndawg37 wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
renndawg37 wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
Good blocker, decent receiver.
Idiot on special teams but at same time good on special teams.

Meh signing.


He has 10 catches in 40 career games, and still somehow managed to lose a fumble Laughing


Geez didn't say he was Gates or anything. Just saying decent receiver when thrown the ball to him.
Stevens didn't get many catches but he was decent receiver when thrown the ball.

That's all I'm saying...lol


Lol...obviously. He has shown nothing in his career to be considered a decent receiver, however.


I feel like you're really nitpicking here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingTitan


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 14792
Location: Nashville,TN
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

renndawg37 wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
renndawg37 wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
Good blocker, decent receiver.
Idiot on special teams but at same time good on special teams.

Meh signing.


He has 10 catches in 40 career games, and still somehow managed to lose a fumble Laughing


Geez didn't say he was Gates or anything. Just saying decent receiver when thrown the ball to him.
Stevens didn't get many catches but he was decent receiver when thrown the ball.

That's all I'm saying...lol


Lol...obviously. He has shown nothing in his career to be considered a decent receiver, however.


Craig Stevens had 16 catches over his last 3 seasons with us. But when we threw him the ball he tended to catch that thang. He was a "DECENT" receiver because he didn't have just pan hands.
Not calling him a proflic receiver or "productive" I'm saying when and if we threw him the ball, he tended to catch it.
That's what I'm saying of Supernaw..... that's all. lol

There is some good in him. Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FtW8jhWsrc
_________________
Proud member of the DARK SIDE. I've embraced Mike Murlarkey as my Head Coach.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanLegend


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 7652
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually a little shocked he's only at 10 catches in his career. Know we haven't used him a ton in that regard but I was expecting like 25-30 at least.
_________________

#MTGA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ragevsuall17


Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 6861
Location: TX
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason I don't like this move is because I want Butt in the 3rd... and want Amaro as the 3rd TE. This move means one of those 2 things definitely won't happen...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group