Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Combine Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
topwop1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
That being said, as much as Jamal Adams has great intangibles and leadership traits, I have to wonder if Malik Hooker's rare ability to cover sideline to sideline and play the ball has him higher on the board at Halas Hall.

I like Hooker but the fact that is a 1-year starter coming off shoulder surgery and he is a guy who almost quit football at one point, you have to wonder if he will even be in play for the Bears.
gah112

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NFL Network has been posting some interview videos with the top QBs. Kizer seemed really confident and intelligent, I came away impressed by him. So far they haven't posted anything on Watson or Mahomes.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah112 wrote:
The NFL Network has been posting some interview videos with the top QBs. Kizer seemed really confident and intelligent, I came away impressed by him. So far they haven't posted anything on Watson or Mahomes.

Ever see Scary Movie? Mahomes will be the Doofy of this rookie QB class.
Epyon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
gah112 wrote:

None of the guys are reported to have interviewed badly at all... and I've seen glowing feedback reported after team interviews with both Watson and Mahomes specifically.. Trubisky I heard less about, but the general feeling I've gotten from what I have seen is that he did absolutely nothing to hurt his stock, and had a overall good-great combine as well.

Kizer, on the other hand, only reportedly hurt his stock in the drills portion where to paraphrase "it looked like he'd never taken a 5 or 7 step drop in his life" and he showed questionable accuracy.... but I never heard anything less than positive about his interviews.

@Gah112, got a link for the interviews? I've seen some general press conference type open for questions of a few guys, but nothing more in depth, and I'd be curious to watch.
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epyon wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
gah112 wrote:

None of the guys are reported to have interviewed badly at all... and I've seen glowing feedback reported after team interviews with both Watson and Mahomes specifically.. Trubisky I heard less about, but the general feeling I've gotten from what I have seen is that he did absolutely nothing to hurt his stock, and had a overall good-great combine as well.

Kizer, on the other hand, only reportedly hurt his stock in the drills portion where to paraphrase "it looked like he'd never taken a 5 or 7 step drop in his life" and he showed questionable accuracy.... but I never heard anything less than positive about his interviews.

@Gah112, got a link for the interviews? I've seen some general press conference type open for questions of a few guys, but nothing more in depth, and I'd be curious to watch.

The thing about Kiser worries me the most because he looked inaccurate in passes that he knew he was going to throw, was not in pads and had no pressure.
G08

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:
Epyon wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
gah112 wrote:

The thing about Kiser worries me the most because he looked inaccurate in passes that he knew he was going to throw, was not in pads and had no pressure.

Front foot lands inconsistently, his release point isn't consistent either.

Needs reps reps reps.

jrry32 wrote:
apples

When the defense allowed 20 pts or fewer, the Cutler-led Bears were 36-7
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sidney Jones tore his achilles at his Pro Day. Ugh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: