FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We are transitioning to a new forum software platform. Your current password will not work after August 12th. Update the email in your profile so you are not locked out. Click here for more information.

Definition of RUMOR

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broncoquake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Definition of RUMOR Reply with quote

Since a certain mod seems to not know.

ru·mor
ˈro͞omər/
noun
a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

Now go ahead and lock this up as well just because it isn't from a source that you accept.
thebestever6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's got to be from a credible source with some legs. You can't just post garbage on here.

You have to look from a mods perspective which you're clearly not doing.

They're just keeping this forum rid of a bunch of clutter.

Like he said it wasn't a credible source so it could of went in the free agency thread.

Pm the guy which stands for private message don't air stuff out on here that's not how we do things on here

Big Palooka wrote:
"They don't have to worry about him making consistent passes. They will win another 2-3 max with him at QB."
Broncofan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude give it a rest.

It's the Forum rules, we abide by them. You have a problem, take it up by PM, but in the end, it's their forum, their call - not mine, yours, or anyone else's. If you don't like it, don't post. It's that simple.
Counselor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh man just go back to MHR and stay there.

48 1/2ers wrote:
Ostriches have inverted knees and they're pretty athletic...

GIF of Ostrich Running Here...

The Wheat Grass Shooting Hippies made me get rid of it...
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still doesn't get it..where is the source of this definition of, "RUMOR"? You have to have a source!!! No source...no cred.

However, allow me to show you when you don't need a source. When you crOSS a horse with a duck, you get a broncoquack...and a broncoquack simply doesn't exist. Ergo I don't need to source broncoquack...makes sense, right?
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a problem with forum administration policies, take your discussion to the moderator in question or a global moderator via PM and discuss it con a civil manner.

Do not make passive aggressive threads to voice your complaints to further clog up the forum with garbage.

If you need further information regarding this, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it further.

Live like you're down 3-1
elliot878

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
If you have a problem with forum administration policies, take your discussion to the moderator in question or a global moderator via PM and discuss it con a civil manner.

Do not make passive aggressive threads to voice your complaints to further clog up the forum with garbage.

If you need further information regarding this, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it further.

Thanks for stepping in iPwn.

Broncoquake this is an Official Warning for violation(s) of forum rules. I've been extremely patient with your behavior, and even tried to guide you with advice on how to get along around here, and instead you shoot back by trying to troll me.

You'll be reported to the Webmaster and he will decide on further discipline, but I suggest you shape up and stop being so confrontational otherwise I'm sure your days will be numbered on this forum.

PLEASE review the Forum Rules before posting again.

Webmaster wrote:
3. Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: