Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lawrence Timmons is a Dolphin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green4gulf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Lawrence Timmons is a Dolphin Reply with quote

Dolphins signed Timmons to 2 years $12M with $11M garaunteed.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18874788/lawrence-timmons-agrees-deal-miami-dolphins
hrubes20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misi has to be cut now, right? That would dang near pay for Timmons right there. It's nice to have one less need going into the draft, and Timmons brings a veteran attitude that should mesh well with the D.

Big thanks to Big_Palooka on the sig!
green4gulf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hrubes20 wrote:
Misi has to be cut now, right? That would dang near pay for Timmons right there. It's nice to have one less need going into the draft, and Timmons brings a veteran attitude that should mesh well with the D.

I agree. I wonder if we are maybe working on a restructure for Misi that cuts his pay? Otherwise I don't know why we haven't released him yet (same for Dion Jordan).
mountainpd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green4gulf wrote:
hrubes20 wrote:

I agree. I wonder if we are maybe working on a restructure for Misi that cuts his pay? Otherwise I don't know why we haven't released him yet (same for Dion Jordan).

I think we are probably shopping them to be honest. We seem to have gotten smarter and explore options before making a decision.

^^^Kempes^^^
ericsvibe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mountainpd wrote:
green4gulf wrote:
hrubes20 wrote:

I think we are probably shopping them to be honest. We seem to have gotten smarter and explore options before making a decision.

Jordan is an interesting case, because he has physical talents. They may give him one additional offseason to see what happens. It doesn't really cost them anything, and no one is going to trade for him.

Misi is a different story. Misi wants to return, but the Phins aren't certain he can play again. I wish he would just retire like Cameron just did.
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent signing effective vs both the run and the pass. something else this one signing just upgraded us at 2 positions. Timmons is a upgrade at middle LB over KIKO and Kiko is a upgrade at weak side LB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: