Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Coming soon to FedEx Field - any seat you want!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
I'd like to think the fanboy's would boycott someday but I just believe it will ever happen. Fans were still showing up in 09. As Chad Dukes said today on his show when Kirk Cousins wins the Redskins two preseason games in August, all the fans who go to all the games will flip and be all in.

The fans have grown steadily more angry. This was taken in 2013. Thats an embarrassment. Danny's season ticket wait list is a mirage. Or do you think it was coincidence both upper tier endzones were turned into "party decks" and 100s of seats were covered up elsewhere? Both actions preserve the home game sellout and avoided blackouts.

The only thing stopping the slide was the last two years.

Now add in this? Yeah the fire just got another log.
The picture was taken after we were already getting blown out in the 3rd quarter. Fans went home after the team gave up one kick return for a TD, nearly two and RG3 and the offense struggled in the snow. I seriously doubt the stadium was that empty at kick off. We were also out of playoff contention at that point if I remember correctly.

I don't see that happening to this year's team. I think at worst we are average again and if there's some hope with guys like Kirk, Reed, Norman, The OL, Davis and now Swearinger on our roster and then you add some of our younger guys with potential, fans will continue to come.

I remember that game as that was the year I had bought tickets and had sold the game to someone on the forum. I felt really bad once I saw what the game looked like.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: