You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Prospect Visits/Pro Days Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bianconero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheDot wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:
Mr.O wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
Brb imagining grabbing Mixon at 39
This. Mixon>>>>LF/DC

If Leonard Fournette is sitting there at 6 I'm taking him. I don't think it would be wise to bank on getting a specific player in the 2nd.

Why would you take a running back at 6?

Specifically one who isn't a threat catching passes.
Hooker or die

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bianconero wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:
Mr.O wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
This. Mixon>>>>LF/DC

If Leonard Fournette is sitting there at 6 I'm taking him. I don't think it would be wise to bank on getting a specific player in the 2nd.

Hooker or die

I want to trade back obviously but if not I'm all in on Adams. With a rebuild we need a natural leader and Adams will be the leader of the secondary as soon as he steps on the field. That goes a long way but also being a complete SS helps too. Looks like he can cover with a solid sub 7 sec 3 cone and 4.5 forty. We all know he can hit.

With Pryor on the way out I'd dump him for a 6th rounder and let Adams man that spot for the next decade.

Adding Duran Harmon at FS would be nice for the rebuild. A natural leader and potential superstar SS and a smart Belicheck coached FS will help what I expect to be a set of young CB's.

Props to Mack on the sig
Bobby816

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockice_8 wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:
Mr.O wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
This. Mixon>>>>LF/DC

Hooker or die

I want to trade back obviously but if not I'm all in on Adams. With a rebuild we need a natural leader and Adams will be the leader of the secondary as soon as he steps on the field. That goes a long way but also being a complete SS helps too. Looks like he can cover with a solid sub 7 sec 3 cone and 4.5 forty. We all know he can hit.

With Pryor on the way out I'd dump him for a 6th rounder and let Adams man that spot for the next decade.

Adding Duran Harmon at FS would be nice for the rebuild. A natural leader and potential superstar SS and a smart Belicheck coached FS will help what I expect to be a set of young CB's.

I don't believe Macc has stated even once that Pryor is on his way out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: