Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Prospect Wish List
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ATL-Lion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check my draft Crush, my dream is he fallls or we go up to get him. Will we
...no...but don't rain on my dreams lol

1. Leonard Fournette

https://youtu.be/o-NpUtaSO_I
mijags

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Early:

Taco Charleton

Corey Davis

Caleb Brantley

Solomon Thomas

Jamal Adams

Justin Evans

Sidney Jones

Marshon Lattimore

Gareon Conley

Demarcus Walker

T.J. Watt

Later:

Samaje Perrine

Donnell Pumphrey

Wayne Gallman

Michael Roberts

Channing Stribling

Amba Etta-Tawo

Kenny Golladay

Carlos Henderson

Jehu Chesson

Justin Jackson

Alex Anzalone

Kendall Beckwith

Vince Beigel

Ryan Glasgow

Dan Skipper
iLovetheLions

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malik Hooker is my absolute dream, don't think he will be there but that's the dream, I also love Corey Davis but I'm not sure about taking a WR in the first, also dalvin cook is going to be great but he shouldn't be there when we pick either. Derrick Barnett I think is a realistic pick I like for us as of right now. Later on I like Wayne gallman and kd cannon.

Sllim Pickens wrote:
There should be a thread for UM fans and GB fans to sit and talk about how amazing their teams are with each other.
EhJae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solomon Thomas is my draft crush right now. Thomas would be awesome at LDE on early downs and a stud inside on third downs.

Not a lot of Lions fans are on board with taking a RB in this year's draft but one name I haven't seen thrown out there is Jamaal Williams of BYU. I think he would give a much needed boost to our run game and will be there on day 2.

As an Iowa fan, I have to say Desmond King is one of my favorite corners 😉 (The problem I see with King here is that he's more of a zone fit for CB, doesn't have the top end speed to keep up with the speedsters and doesn't tackle like a safety. I'm not sure he would fit in with our style of defense but I'd love to see him succeed with his hometown Lions). Sidney Jones is my favorite non-Desmond King CB.

Tanoh Kpassgnom is very interesting, he wasn't on my radar so I appreciate bringing him up, justwantwins.
dmudd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EhJae wrote:
Solomon Thomas is my draft crush right now. Thomas would be awesome at LDE on early downs and a stud inside on third downs.

Not a lot of Lions fans are on board with taking a RB in this year's draft but one name I haven't seen thrown out there is Jamaal Williams of BYU. I think he would give a much needed boost to our run game and will be there on day 2.

As an Iowa fan, I have to say Desmond King is one of my favorite corners 😉 (The problem I see with King here is that he's more of a zone fit for CB, doesn't have the top end speed to keep up with the speedsters and doesn't tackle like a safety. I'm not sure he would fit in with our style of defense but I'd love to see him succeed with his hometown Lions). Sidney Jones is my favorite non-Desmond King CB.

Tanoh Kpassgnom is very interesting, he wasn't on my radar so I appreciate bringing him up, justwantwins.

Tanoh is blowing up in senior bowl. 6"7 280 and people said he looked like a Greek God. One rb Iike is Deveone Smith he just runs tough.
detroitroar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts on Zach Banner?

I love what I've seen so far.

Sloppy fundamentals, but still good.

Seems to have high character. Could be an instant upgrade over Reiff.

2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Joe Lombardi
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: James Ihedigbo
batrobj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: My wish list Reply with quote

First Rd Taco Charlton or Solomon.
2nd Rd Tanoh Kpassagnon or Carlos Watkins
3rd Rd Kareem Hunt or perine
Will add rest of rounds later
MrLionzz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Prospect Wish List Reply with quote

MrLionzz wrote:
Instead of having a bunch of different threads for prospects I figured we can just list what our wish list for prospects are. If you have a prospect in mind try to convince other Lions fans that he is the right fit and player for this team to succeed.

First on my list would be a possible 3rd rounder if he slips.

Evan Engram--
6'3 225lbs. Played TE at Ole Miss but projects more as a receiver in the league. I think that he could fill the Boldin role for us. He is a very willing blocker and has good enough speed to get separation from LB's and Safeties. Blocking is essential in the screen and short passing game along with the run game and we all know how much help we need there. Good teams have WR's that can and are willing blockers.

I knew that Engram would run well and test out good I just didn't know he had 4.42 speed. Now they are talking about him sneaking into the late first early second area.

https://youtu.be/kN1GDwfKN-g
rob_shadows

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: Prospect Wish List Reply with quote

MrLionzz wrote:
MrLionzz wrote:
Instead of having a bunch of different threads for prospects I figured we can just list what our wish list for prospects are. If you have a prospect in mind try to convince other Lions fans that he is the right fit and player for this team to succeed.

First on my list would be a possible 3rd rounder if he slips.

Evan Engram--
6'3 225lbs. Played TE at Ole Miss but projects more as a receiver in the league. I think that he could fill the Boldin role for us. He is a very willing blocker and has good enough speed to get separation from LB's and Safeties. Blocking is essential in the screen and short passing game along with the run game and we all know how much help we need there. Good teams have WR's that can and are willing blockers.

I knew that Engram would run well and test out good I just didn't know he had 4.42 speed. Now they are talking about him sneaking into the late first early second area.

https://youtu.be/kN1GDwfKN-g

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Howard, Njoku, and Engram all go in the first round to be honest...actually I almost expect to see it happen at this point.

And unfortunately...I would also not be surprised to see one of them taken by the Lions at 21...I hope it doesn't happen because we need to focus on the defense...but it wouldn't surprise me at all. (Although if Howard somehow fell that far...I might not mind as much)
Jrugges

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haason Reddick looks like Von Miller/ Khalil Mack 2.0. To me.

I think he's best in a 3-4 OLB but he could play 4-3 LB I think, and occasionally rush from end. I don't think it's the same as picking Van Noy. Reddick can actually cover(through senior bowl play). An hit a massive home run with the workouts and had the numbers. I'm loving Reddick right now.

Evan Engram is a solid option if people are thinking about moving him to WR. Love his athletic ability and think he's a similar player to Evan/Benjamin.

Cam Robinson checked out the boxes I needed to see. He looks like a RT only but that's ok with me. He moved very well and is stout in the run game. I can see the Lions easily taking him with our 21st selection.

Dion Dawkins might have slipped up in the late 1st early 2nd round imo, same with Forrest Lamp who I hadn't heard much of until the start of the combine, go back and check him out a few games and he's pretty dominate honestly. He could be the best interior player though I like Feeney, who himself didn't have a stealer workout but I wouldn't say hurt himself either.
Jabril Peppers. Ran in the 4.4's, Worked out well, game tape all over the field. He's going to be a good/great safety, Team will be upset they pass on him.
MrLionzz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Wormley DE/DT Michigan

Kenny Golladay WR NIU

Hassan Reddick LB Temple

Carlos Watkins DT Clemson

Those are some prospects that I am interested right now during my evaluations and film studies. They are all great prospects and have great upside. Plus I put good max effort players in because talent does not always make you a great player, you have to have effort.
Louis Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haason Reddick is becoming my favorite prospect for our first rd pick the closer we get to the draft.

I really want to go all out on our defense, and I think he'd be the biggest impact guy for us at that spot. The DEs are good, but none would take over right away, and I think Barnett will be gone by our pick. The CBs are good, but I think there will be guys in the 2nd rd just as good. Reddick can come in, and be a splash guy right away while also sticking around for 10 years.

Sig by El Ramster
Rockcity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't get behind taking a lber in rd1...

All these mock drafts with hardly no secondary help..i must be missing something...
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:

All these mock drafts with hardly no secondary help..i must be missing something...

Because we're pretty deep in the secondary and super thin at LB and DE.

I have mono you [inappropriate/removed]
Lions017

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:

The thing is that the Lions have guys that can be decent in the secondary. Sure, it would be nice to have another stud safety or a better second corner than Lawson, but the guys that we have in those two roles are average or at least close.

At linebacker there's almost nothing. We are far below replacement value there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: