Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I know we need to draft defense but......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Russ57

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: I know we need to draft defense but...... Reply with quote

Have you guys seen the times this years crop of TE's put up at the combine?

Seven of them ran the forty at 4.6 or under. Evan Engram topped the list with a 4.42 forty.

George Kittle would be someone too look at in later rounds. 6'4", 247#, 4.53 forty. Was considered a 7th rounder but PFF has been talking him up....plus with the time he posted. I'd sure spend a fifth on him:)
freak_of_nature

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engram is a smallish hybrid WR/TE. These other TE's seem kind of small. I'm not sold on this TE class, outside the Top 3 players. (Howard, Njoku, Butt)

Howard, I'm convinced won't make it to #22. A blue-chip TE like that can set an offense up for greatness, even if it's missing a few pieces at present. Teams that have bigger needs elsewhere are going to have this guy towards the to of their draft boards, just because you rarely get a chance to have a TE with that kind of skill set on your team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: