Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pre Combine Mock

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ABucNBradenton


Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Posts: 776
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Pre Combine Mock Reply with quote

1. OJ Howard - 6'5 255lbs - Tight End - Alabama
2. Chidobi Awuzie - 5'11 205lbs - Cornerback - Colorado
3. Amara Darboh - 6'2 215lbs - Wide Receiver - Michigan
4. Kareem Hunt - 6' 225lbs - Runningback - Toledo
5. Tedric Thompson - 6' 210lbs - Safety - Colorado
6. Javancy Jones - 6'1 245lbs - Outside Linebacker/Defensive End - Jackson St.
7. Joe Mathis - 6'2 255lbs - Defensive End - Washington

* I also belive we acquire another late round pick for Martin after the addition
of Kareem Hunt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 11222
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Pre Combine Mock Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
1. OJ Howard - 6'5 255lbs - Tight End - Alabama
2. Chidobi Awuzie - 5'11 205lbs - Cornerback - Colorado
3. Amara Darboh - 6'2 215lbs - Wide Receiver - Michigan
4. Kareem Hunt - 6' 225lbs - Runningback - Toledo
5. Tedric Thompson - 6' 210lbs - Safety - Colorado
6. Javancy Jones - 6'1 245lbs - Outside Linebacker/Defensive End - Jackson St.
7. Joe Mathis - 6'2 255lbs - Defensive End - Washington

* I also belive we acquire another late round pick for Martin after the addition
of Kareem Hunt.


Quite different but I don't hate it.
Few comments:
Hunt won't be available in round 4. Round 2 or 3. He's a hidden gem in my opinion that will go higher than his media value right now.

Awuzie is a little high. For how deep this class is , he'll be available in the third.

Thompson is more of a deep safety. Tandy will more than likely fill that role.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LazyBoyFil


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 1633
Location: Bradenton,FL
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be happy with this draft

hunt was the only 1 I semi liked and like mentioned hed be gone before the 4th
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ABucNBradenton


Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Posts: 776
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Pre Combine Mock Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:
1. OJ Howard - 6'5 255lbs - Tight End - Alabama
2. Chidobi Awuzie - 5'11 205lbs - Cornerback - Colorado
3. Amara Darboh - 6'2 215lbs - Wide Receiver - Michigan
4. Kareem Hunt - 6' 225lbs - Runningback - Toledo
5. Tedric Thompson - 6' 210lbs - Safety - Colorado
6. Javancy Jones - 6'1 245lbs - Outside Linebacker/Defensive End - Jackson St.
7. Joe Mathis - 6'2 255lbs - Defensive End - Washington

* I also belive we acquire another late round pick for Martin after the addition
of Kareem Hunt.


Quite different but I don't hate it.
Few comments:
Hunt won't be available in round 4. Round 2 or 3. He's a hidden gem in my opinion that will go higher than his media value right now.

Awuzie is a little high. For how deep this class is , he'll be available in the third.

Thompson is more of a deep safety. Tandy will more than likely fill that role.


from multiple sites I have seen Awuzie listed as a 2nd - 3rd rounder. However I believe he won't be yhere when we pick in the third. I think he is a natural cover corner and would be a great fit in our scheme. Grimes isn't getting younger and is Jude a starter? Corner is a bigger need then it may seem.

I think Thompson is underrated. Also I'm not ready to hand Tandy the FS position. He made some key turn overs last season but for every good there was bad. Thompson Brings solid competition. I think Mcdougald should be SS and Tandy Thompson battle for FS.

As for Hunt, I've seen him listed as a solid 4th round prospect. I however wouldn't mind reaigning Rodgers and Keeping Martin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 37996
Location: mike23md on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Pre Combine Mock Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
As for Hunt, I've seen him listed as a solid 4th round prospect. I however wouldn't mind resigning Rodgers and Keeping Martin.

Licht seems to have slipped that that's our plan right now.
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Mike Evans 96 RECs 1,321 YDs 12 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LazyBoyFil


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 1633
Location: Bradenton,FL
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Pre Combine Mock Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:
As for Hunt, I've seen him listed as a solid 4th round prospect. I however wouldn't mind resigning Rodgers and Keeping Martin.

Licht seems to have slipped that that's our plan right now.


smokescreen maybe? Question

maybe to not let on that we like some of the backs?
especially after cook said hed love to come here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group