Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Redemption Mock/Pre Combine Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Redemption Mock/Pre Combine Mock Reply with quote

After my last mock my Free Agent Contract were pretty bad and I will admit I got lazy and was frustrated at the lack of cap space (I'm no Howie). With that being said I would like to put more effort into this Mock.. Hope you enjoy!

Cap Space After Rookie Contracts: 8 mil via csnphilly.com

Cuts/Trades:

Ryan Mathews +4 mil

Ron Brooks +1.5 mil

Connor Barwin +7.5 mil

Jason Kelce Traded to the Jags for a 6th round pick + 4 mil

Mychal Kendricks and a 5th round pick Traded to the 49ers for Torrey Smith +1.5 mil

Resignings:

Nolan Carrol 1 year 3.5 mil -3.5 mil

Trey Burton 3 year 15 mil -3mil

New Cap: 20 mil

Free Agency:

Latavius Murray RB 4 year 26 mil -6.5 mil

We get our running back til we find our franchise back (Saquan Barkley) Hopefully

Nick Mangold C 2 year 3 mil -2 mil

We lost vauable expeirence this offseason on the line he wil fight for a starting spot with Seumalu but coming off a ankle injury at 33 is going to be tough he is at least insurance.

Stephen Gilmore CB 5 year 64 mil -12mil

We get our number 1 CB with Gilmore he has played in under Schwartz too so that helps too.

NFL Draft:

With the 14th pick the Philadelphia Eagles select Corey Davis WR 6'3'' 210 Western Michigan we add our number 1 WR here. Davus reminds me of a bigger Antonio Brown.. The only knock on Antonio Brown is his size thats how scary Davis is and he slips too us and we grab him.

With the our 2nd round pick we select CB Tre'davious White 5'11'' 190 LSU he was good enough to be selected in the first round of my last mock so instead I will pick himhere.

With our 3rd Round Pick we select Eddie Vanderdoes DT 6'3'' 320 UCLA a former 5 star recruit coming out of high school he has had flashes of that potential lets hope Schwartz. He could be as good has Haynesworth under Schwartz

With our 4th round pick we select Dawuane Smoot DE 6'3'' 255 Illinios a track athlete that is big enough to play DE should be able to get in on obvious passing downs

With the Cleveland Browns 4th round pick we select Alex Anzalone LB 6'3'' 240 Florida Anzalone look to be a good special teamer but could get in when we want to put 3 LBs on the field.

With our 6th round pick we select Conor McDermott T 6'8'' 305 UCLA he won't see the field in 2017 but is worth the selection to be a project he struggled with speed and power rushers but has the frame you like and the athletic ability was also a basketbsll player so he has good feet.

With the Jaguars 6th round pick we select Jeremy Clark CB 6'4'' 205 Michigan missed 2016 but has gifted size at CB could also be a saftey.

With our 7th round pick we select Joe Mixon RB 6'1 220 Oklahoma worth this far in the draft hopefully keeps out of the news if he does he could be the steal of the draft.

53 Man Roster:

QB-Wentz-Daniels
RB-Murray-Sproles-Smallwood-Mixon
WR-Davis-Smith-Matthews-Green Beckham-Agholar-Turner
TE-Ertz-Burton-Celck
LT-Peters
LG-Barbre-Gordan
C-Seumalo-Mangold
RG-Brooks-Tobin
RT-Johnson-Vaitai-McDermott
(25)

LE-Curry-Smoot
RE-Graham-Smith-McAllister
3T-Cox-Vaeao-Shi!tu
1T-Allen-Vanderdoes
MIKE-Hicks-Walker
OLBs-Bradham-Anzalone-Gruger Hill
CB-Gilmore-White-Carroll-Mills-Smith
FS-Jenkins-Watkins
SS-McLeod-Maragos-Clark
(25)

LS-Dornbos
P-Jones
K-Sturgis
(3)
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your redemption mock needs redemption. You lost me at Torrey Smith......

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
Your redemption mock needs redemption. You lost me at Torrey Smith......

I'm not a fan of him really but I know we tried to get him at the trade deadline and he hasn't had anyone to throw to him since Flacco he could be decent not great.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mychal Kendricks actually played well last year. Smith didn't why wouldhe have more value?

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Mychal Kendricks actually played well last year. Smith didn't why wouldhe have more value?
They wanted us to give them a 3rd I only did the move for a couple reasons it was cheaper than signing a free agent it fills a need and is a realistic move the value might be question aable id love to swap players and add Howard Wilson the CB from Houston
magross

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrible just horrible, gave up way to much for Smith who is way out of his prime. Have no LB depth so u trade away Kendricks n bring in an unproven lb to start. Just no.

Mangold will def get more $ then that

Mixon will be gone by round 5

Smoots easily gone by 3rd round
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So....I'll do the FA and get to the draft later...

Cuts/Trades: Trading Kendricks for Torrey Smith would COST us 4.7 mil, not save us 1.5 mil. Smith's contract sucks.

The Murray contract is probably spot on but do we really want to go down that road with another Murray? The idea failed with Demarco and Latavius is a less talented runner.

Mangold made 7.75 mil last year, what makes you think he'll take 1.5 mil a year for two years? I'd be shocked if he took anything less than 3 mil a season, not 3 mil over 2.

Gilmore contract seems a little low but if he took that i'd love the signing.

Now to the bad part....Putting aside the Torrey Smith trade, even if we did have 20 mil left at that point, you can't sign 20.5 mil worth of players with 20 mil. That's not even considering the Approx. 5 mil needed to sign draft picks.

Its a nice idea, just missed the mark entirely with money.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
So....I'll do the FA and get to the draft later...

Cuts/Trades: Trading Kendricks for Torrey Smith would COST us 4.7 mil, not save us 1.5 mil. Smith's contract sucks.

The Murray contract is probably spot on but do we really want to go down that road with another Murray? The idea failed with Demarco and Latavius is a less talented runner.

Mangold made 7.75 mil last year, what makes you think he'll take 1.5 mil a year for two years? I'd be shocked if he took anything less than 3 mil a season, not 3 mil over 2.

Gilmore contract seems a little low but if he took that i'd love the signing.

Now to the bad part....Putting aside the Torrey Smith trade, even if we did have 20 mil left at that point, you can't sign 20.5 mil worth of players with 20 mil. That's not even considering the Approx. 5 mil needed to sign draft picks.

Its a nice idea, just missed the mark entirely with money.

I took out the rookie contract hit before i strated the mock, I would like to trade for cooks but don't really know his value what would he cost us? Mangold is coming off a serious injury and is 33 he could be worth a little more but his play has fallen off.
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magross wrote:
Horrible just horrible, gave up way to much for Smith who is way out of his prime. Have no LB depth so u trade away Kendricks n bring in an unproven lb to start. Just no.

Mangold will def get more $ then that

Mixon will be gone by round 5

Smoots easily gone by 3rd round

We don't start 3 LBs anymore we run a base 4-2-5 thats why I didnt replace kendricks with another starter. No one knows if Mixon will be gone the only team that showed intrest is the Lions. I think this draft is so deep with corners and edge rushers someone has to fall, I'd love to see smoot in midnight green.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: