You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tony Dungy admits to stealing signals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nabbs4u

Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keleth wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:

You can no more Prove it a "fact" they didn't tape walkthroughs and practices then claiming I among others are making things up.

Point is he doesn't need to prove they don't exist others need to prove they exist.
I wish people would actually think about always using this sort of argument it just makes you look stupid.

If I said to you "you once stole from a charity" it wouldn't be up to you to disprove you did but up to me to prove you did.

I sincerely hope you're not 1 of the purported lawyers who post on this board.

That's rich coming from someone who piggy backed one quote from several different posts throughout this thread. I'd say Kick Rocks but you're not worth the time. Try reading all 4 pgs before chimming in like some internet hero. Maybe then you wouldn't be " that individual" calling the kettle black.

Now I'll disappear from this thread before warnings are passed out like destroyed tapes from the past. I too never existed. Boo hoo!

2017 Bird Watch: QB Carson Wentz: 116Att// 62% Comp// 816 Yds// 5 TD// 2 INT// 83 Rush yds//
m haynes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keleth wrote:
m haynes wrote:

You really think the owners would allow the hated Pats to get a break from Goodell. They got off easy! 1st round pick and $500 thou! The power owners hated the Pats, goodell is a puppet for them. No way, he would be fired.

Kraft was and is one of those.
Ya how that work out in Defatefalacy.
m haynes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keleth wrote:
BLick12 wrote:

And Mangini has every reason to lie, or at least to not reveal all the facts.

Haha he has absolutely no reason to lie at all,he is pretty much despised by the Pats organisation and if anything has more reason to make it even worse for the Pats.

Did the Pats cheat ?
Most definitely.
Were they fairly punished for it ?
Yes.
Is Marshall Faulk just a bitter twisted ex player ?
Yes.

Since the invention of the internet it lets things out into the reach of the general public more than they ever were before which is good because people should have access to knowledge and be able to question things.
However it does not mean everything is a bloody conspiracy.
I cannot think of any major news story be it in sports or wherever that there does not end up a conspiracy theory behind it and the people who believe the theory seem to want to relentlessly shout it out from the rooftops.
I thought the news was the true!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
m haynes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChazStandard wrote:
Personally, I love the idea that BB had tapes of the Rams practices that were so damning of his team that they could result in his titles being stripped....and just kept them lying around for six years, and then nonchalantly handed them over when asked.

In that time, Faulk had retired and Martz and Warner had both switched teams....twice. But still...keep the incredibly damning evidence, just in case.

The truth is that the league office resents the Patriots, mostly because of BB, because he refused to join the coaches association, and play-up to the press and engage in the theatre. They were itching for a chance to put them in their place, and massively overreacted...aided by a compliant and ill-informed sports media who like to get hysterical about non-events.
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% correct !
patman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so stupid.
1. you can "steal" signals
2. you can use film to do so.
3. You can't film the other teams signals from the sideline.

A. The pats were found and are guilty of #3.
B. The tapes were viewed by media members, before they were destroyed.
C. #3 was not even a rule in the rule book, just a memo from the commissioners office, the comp committee never even voted on it.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m haynes wrote:
Keleth wrote:
m haynes wrote:

You really think the owners would allow the hated Pats to get a break from Goodell. They got off easy! 1st round pick and $500 thou! The power owners hated the Pats, goodell is a puppet for them. No way, he would be fired.

Kraft was and is one of those.
Ya how that work out in Defatefalacy.

Quote:
"Although I might disagree what is decided, I do have respect for [commissioner Roger Goodell] and believe that he's doing what he perceives to be in the best interests of [all 32 teams]," Kraft said

lancerman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m haynes wrote:
ChazStandard wrote:
Personally, I love the idea that BB had tapes of the Rams practices that were so damning of his team that they could result in his titles being stripped....and just kept them lying around for six years, and then nonchalantly handed them over when asked.

In that time, Faulk had retired and Martz and Warner had both switched teams....twice. But still...keep the incredibly damning evidence, just in case.

The truth is that the league office resents the Patriots, mostly because of BB, because he refused to join the coaches association, and play-up to the press and engage in the theatre. They were itching for a chance to put them in their place, and massively overreacted...aided by a compliant and ill-informed sports media who like to get hysterical about non-events.
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% correct !

Goodell: Hey we got this report that you were taping other teams signals.

Belichick: Oh yeah I misinterpreted the rule.

Goodell: Hand over the tapes

Belichick: Here you go

Goodell: What's this one?

Belichick: Oh this is an entirely unrelated tape of us filming the Rams practice 6 years ago.

That's literally what you have to believe.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: