Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

J-Deeres mock offseason
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hokie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be pretty happy with this, sans losing Zeitler. I wasn't aware that Wisniewski is a free agent though.

I really like picking up Patterson and Sullivan. Patterson would electrify the return game and who knows, maybe they could actually find use for him as a WR. Sullivan would start over Bodine so I'd obviously be happy with that.

The draft is good, though I don't know if Walker makes it to the 2nd.
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I approve of the free agency moves except for two things. No way they resign Rex Burkhead, and as much as I like Whitworth he's not worth 12.6 million.

As for the draft

1.No complaints on the Foster pick, moving on

2.Another good pick, the Bengals top needs get addressed early and they get a future starter in Walker.

3.Jones is a good pick as well, the Bengals did take a liking in him in the Senior Bowl.

4a.Asaita is a great pick, the Bengals can either have him or Westerman be the future starter at RG.

4b.Good pick, they needed another CB.

4c.Hate this pick. English could possibly go undrafted, and I don't like the idea of double dipping on positions this early.

5.Great pick here in terms of value, but you had them resign Burkhead so I don't understand this pick.

6a.Practice Squad pick which is Ok, because the Bengals seemed interested in Ford in the senior bowl

6b.This is a great pick if they can get Gonzales this late in the draft, but I don't think it will happen.

6c.Solid Practice squad pick, so its OK

7.Don't think he's even worth drafting, so eh.

Good draft, except for the English pick as well as drafting a RB. Would of liked to see a C in there somewhere.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: