You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Team Needs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coordinator0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the news out that the Eagles are probably moving on from Jason Kelce it really stinks that he's not a good fit for what the Ravens seem to be going for on the offensive line. Kelce is really good in a blocking scheme that gets guys pulling and out in space, not so much for one that focuses on sustained 1-on-1 blocks. Which is why he's not a good fit for Pederson's offense. Oh well, as long as Baltimore gets somebody competent at center...
badgers0821

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much of a need is ILB now that Orr retired?
coordinator0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badgers0821 wrote:

Kind of unknown really. We think Correa will play there and there's Onwuasor (potential) and McClellan (experience), but it's hard to tell what kind of priority the team is putting on that position. There are/will be needs all over the team come free agency and the draft. Personally I think the most likely route is seeing what they have in Correa and Onwuasor over investing more in cap space or draft picks, but who knows.
badgers0821

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
badgers0821 wrote:

Kind of unknown really. We think Correa will play there and there's Onwuasor (potential) and McClellan (experience), but it's hard to tell what kind of priority the team is putting on that position. There are/will be needs all over the team come free agency and the draft. Personally I think the most likely route is seeing what they have in Correa and Onwuasor over investing more in cap space or draft picks, but who knows.

Sounds good, thanks.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
badgers0821 wrote:

Not that the draft position of former picks dictates forward-looking strategy, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ozzie and Decosta feel confident that they can grab a serviceable option, for depth/future at the very least, as an UDFA considering guys like Bart Scott, Dennell Ellerbe and Zach Orr. Rather than a high pick, I think something along the lines of picking up a cheap vet and a late round or UDFA guy to go with Mosley and Correa.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
Not that the draft position of former picks dictates forward-looking strategy, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ozzie and Decosta feel confident that they can grab a serviceable option, for depth/future at the very least, as an UDFA considering guys like Bart Scott, Dennell Ellerbe and Zach Orr. Rather than a high pick, I think something along the lines of picking up a cheap vet and a late round or UDFA guy to go with Mosley and Correa.

*Onwuasor.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: