Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers forum introduction thread...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chieferific

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZSTEELER16 wrote:
I just found this place after KFFL was suddenly shut down, bummer, didn't give anyone a chance to coordinate to another site. This one looks awesome and looking forward to talking about the boys.

Welcome! The same thing happened to me (though a different site and many years ago). There are several posters on here that have interesting takes and a lot of knowledge. I've learned a lot over the years and look forward to sharing and gaining from you.

warfelg wrote:
Quote:
why does KC have Houston (who is returning from a knee) cover AB on a crucial play? THAT makes no sense

They Butlered themselves. Laughing
AZSTEELER16

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you and I already see some pretty deep knowledge. I won't talk much technical stuff as I didn't play enough to intelligently talk about "A Gaps", but love the Steelers and on an island a bit in AZ.
J Soze

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I've been reading this forum since around '07, made an account like 8 years ago but never really posted & forgot my info.

For the past 10 years, I've soaked up so much knowledge from this forum, especially from the longstanding guys (43M, JD, etc), so thank you to all active, knowledgable members. Looking forward to joining in on the discussion of the tumultuous black & gold.

I'm a first year med student who loves to procrastinate by reading internet forums and watching Steelers football. I write in my free time about music & med school at

Name: J Soze

School (If applicable): One of those schools that teaches you how to be a doctor

Job(s): Med student, wannabe writer

Favorite Pastimes: Football, guitar, day drinking on a sunny afternoon with good friends.

Favorite Movie(s): Mulholland Drive

Favorite type of music: refer to

Favorite Pittsburgh Steeler(s): Troy Polamalu, Hines Ward, James Harrison

Goal(s) in life: Not die for a while

:MOD EDIT:

Glad you're back man, but unfortunately, Webmaster doesn't approve of self-promoting other websites. You would need to speak to him on whether or not that would be allowed. Regardless, welcome aboard!

-sc29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Page 39 of 39

Jump to: