Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General Season Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 86, 87, 88  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Goff has cleared protocol and Mannion I'll be backups.
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it was all much ado about nothing. FAA has approved cranes to build new Inglewood stadium.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/23/faa-approves-cranes-for-kroenkeworld/
Flounch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time to get rid of SAffold. He's injured in every game...
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking Burgundy's Ben Standig reports the Redskins have shown interest in impending free agent Kenny Britt.

1. Corey Davis, WR, WMU
2. Forrest Lamp, G/C, WKU
3. Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
4. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
BStanRamFan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to overpay for Britt, but I would like to resign him at a reasonable cost. He had a few problems with drops, but to put up 1000yards with the worst Offense in the league, no running game, and no 1000 WR since Torry Holt I think is impressive. I'm also a Jersey guy so I'm a little bias towards him.
El ramster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

University of Tennessee has hired a new director of strength & conditioning, former LA Rams strength & conditioning head man Rock Gullickson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart people are pegging us to receive a 3rd, 4th, and 6th as comp picks in the upcoming draft. Those are for Janoris Jenkins, Rodney McLeod, and Nick Fairley respectively.

The third will go to the Titans in the Jared Goff deal, meaning we will keep our own (small victory).

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
El ramster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glancing over alecs numbers and they weren't bad.. But man his rookie year was so special..

94 Solo Tackles.. 1.5 Sack.. 6 FF.. 1 Int. 1 TD.. 10 PD.. 11 Stuffs..

Last year he had..

98 Solo Tackles.. 1 FF.. 2 Int.. 11 PF.. 9 Stuffs..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
I'm glancing over alecs numbers and they weren't bad.. But man his rookie year was so special..

Last year he had..

The raw numbers might be slightly better, but Ogletree made so many mistakes as a rookie it was ridiculous. He was probably our most improved player last year up there with Britt.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
El ramster wrote:

Last year he had..

The raw numbers might be slightly better, but Ogletree made so many mistakes as a rookie it was ridiculous. He was probably our most improved player last year up there with Britt.

Idk.. he kept going MIA for many games..
I didn't even know he was in the field till I saw
RBs break chunk runs.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clev is going to have 100 Mil in cap space.. HORY CRAP.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read on bleacher report that last season there was miscommunication about who to tag (Jenkins or Tru). It was decided at the combine we would tag Jenkins cause he more talented, but the front office botched it and tagged Tru....leaving JJ to sign with NYG.

Now Trumaine Johnson is expected to walk in FA this year as not being a fit in Wade Phillips system, which I don't understand because he reminds me of Talib.

Either way....we look like a joke lol. Atleast without signing Tru we will have more money elsewhere.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BStanRamFan wrote:
I just read on bleacher report that last season there was miscommunication about who to tag (Jenkins or Tru). It was decided at the combine we would tag Jenkins cause he more talented, but the front office botched it and tagged Tru....leaving JJ to sign with NYG.

Now Trumaine Johnson is expected to walk in FA this year as not being a fit in Wade Phillips system, which I don't understand because he reminds me of Talib.

Either way....we look like a joke lol. Atleast without signing Tru we will have more money elsewhere.

A) Thats not what it said. Nothing was "botched" what the little BR video said was that the Coaches and Front Office disagreed who to tag. Which could very well be the case (and as bad as Fisher was he would have likely picked the wrong person to keep) but there was nothing botched. Most of the people around here agreed that Tru was the one we had to Keep, and that Janoris was just going to try and sign the biggest deal he could find. That was the right move.

B) That just doesnt make any sense. Could we end up losing Tru? Sure thats what the open market does. But I cant imagine we dont want him here.
BStanRamFan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:

A) Thats not what it said. Nothing was "botched" what the little BR video said was that the Coaches and Front Office disagreed who to tag. Which could very well be the case (and as bad as Fisher was he would have likely picked the wrong person to keep) but there was nothing botched. Most of the people around here agreed that Tru was the one we had to Keep, and that Janoris was just going to try and sign the biggest deal he could find. That was the right move.

B) That just doesnt make any sense. Could we end up losing Tru? Sure thats what the open market does. But I cant imagine we dont want him here.

A)Yes. You are correct. They said the coaches agreed at the combine that JJ would get the tag. Then the audio says" When it came time to assign the tag, the front office placed it on Tru". But the video just puts in large print "Disagreed". If Fisher was in charge of that team and personnel and he was...Then Im not sure how they over-rode his decision on purpose. Just my two cents.

B) If the speculation is that he doesn't fit Wade Phillips system and that the new regime is willing to let "Fisher guys go", then they will not pay him #1 CB money.
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:

Yea, I'm not sure how you'd botch it. However, my preference last year was for us to tag Jenkins.

For me, it depends on the price. I don't think Trumaine is worth what Jenkins got paid.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 69 of 88

Jump to: