Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

CalhounLambeau 2017 Draft Thread - 1/23 RUSH Rankings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 102, 103, 104  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BleedTheClock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caleb Brantley declared. You owe me a prospect breakdown Cool

I see a poor man's Aaron Donald. Doesn't play as hard as Donald on a snap to snap basis, but has all the tools to become a dominant disruptive 3T.
reamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
Lucario wrote:
'Bucky & Taco'

Sounds like a Western or something. Laughing

Temuchin & Vidauntae work better?

Thanks. I was looking for character names for my latest fantasy novel, and this saves me a lot of trouble.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BleedTheClock wrote:
Caleb Brantley declared. You owe me a prospect breakdown Cool

I see a poor man's Aaron Donald. Doesn't play as hard as Donald on a snap to snap basis, but has all the tools to become a dominant disruptive 3T.

Based on my initial observations from simply watching the games (not yet keying on him), I think he's more Dominique Easley than Donald (without the injury concerns).

Donald has so many different ways in which he could beat you, even in college. Brantley generally wins with his speed and explosiveness off the snap. He has potential to be disruptive due to that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh Reynolds
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RRhKbdpG8aTHoikDZ6DVzFFh2CX5woKmvxi6DL62Nh0/edit?usp=sharing
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been doing background work on Dede Westbrook for what seems to be all afternoon. It's unreal. Dude has one of the most complicated and disturbing backgrounds I've ever done.
reamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
I've been doing background work on Dede Westbrook for what seems to be all afternoon. It's unreal. Dude has one of the most complicated and disturbing backgrounds I've ever done.

Video, or it didn't happen.
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dede Westbrook is a Marvin Harrison clone on the field. It's insane.
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dede Westbrook eval up.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LVZ0hRUzvDcM9TVvn58P8DfSOLB7WuFJ0HIBcXt82IU/edit?usp=sharing
KingBishop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
Dede Westbrook eval up.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LVZ0hRUzvDcM9TVvn58P8DfSOLB7WuFJ0HIBcXt82IU/edit?usp=sharing

He'll be Titus Young all over again. Doesn't have the mental capacity for money and fame.

David Njoku, Jourdan Lewis, Steven Taylor, Tedric Thompson, Marlon Mack, Brian Hill, OJ Howard, Jamal Adams, Malik Hooker, Marcus Williams, Eddie Jackson

Deforest Buckner is the best player in the 2016 draft class
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingBishop wrote:
He'll be Titus Young all over again. Doesn't have the mental capacity for money and fame.

I think Young and Westbrook are totally different off-field cases but obviously the results could similar in the end. Westbrook allowed himself to get trapped in a bad situation and has made numerous bad decisions but hasn't done anything violent in years. Young developed a personality disorder and literally and unfortunately lost his mind in the NFL.
KingBishop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
KingBishop wrote:

I think Young and Westbrook are totally different off-field cases but obviously the results could similar in the end. Westbrook allowed himself to get trapped in a bad situation and has made numerous bad decisions but hasn't done anything violent in years. Young developed a personality disorder and literally and unfortunately lost his mind in the NFL.

Westbrook hasn't grown up. Dancing in his seat at the Heisman ceremony and his mom had to give him a look. They may be different individuals with different demons but Westbrook will be devoured by his also.

David Njoku, Jourdan Lewis, Steven Taylor, Tedric Thompson, Marlon Mack, Brian Hill, OJ Howard, Jamal Adams, Malik Hooker, Marcus Williams, Eddie Jackson

Deforest Buckner is the best player in the 2016 draft class
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingBishop wrote:
Westbrook hasn't grown up. Dancing in his seat at the Heisman ceremony and his mom had to give him a look. They may be different individuals with different demons but Westbrook will be devoured by his also.

I remember that. It was odd. Westbrook is known for dancing all the time though. It's his thing. Even more than Mayfield. They're both different dudes. Westbrook is all over the place and one of the hardest guys to figure out that I've ever looked into. I haven't heard anything negative out of Oklahoma about Westbrook at all. The Junior College coach too. Everything I've read indicates he's a great and involved dad. He brought his kids to practice multiple times a week at Blinn and quit school to be with them. He's a guy who could go either way. We'll see what happens.
reamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to derail your thread, but I can't believe that Mixon is considered undraftable, but not Westbrook. Reading Westbrook's history is shocking. He seems pretty unstable.
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodney Adams eval posted.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12DANGJBMuepaxQ3tOvdWKB52TN7GnoF6ySTh9DRiCrg/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Character

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
Forge wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:
Deshaun Watson eval is up.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/180jnti-cK_FEme2A_Kk9zzGDby8Dg9UV1mb8oIgf2Xs/edit?usp=sharing

For some reason, it makes me feel better when your draft evaluation and grade matches mine Laughing

And then we do this.

Wow...been going through a lot of your evaluations. Really nice work. You definitely have a patient and discerning eye. Good stuff.
(5/22/17) '18 QB1s: 1. Sam Darnold, 2. Luke Falk, 3. Josh Allen, 4. Josh Rosen, 5. Riley Ferguson, 6. Baker Mayfield / FS1s: 1. Armani Watts, 2. Godwin Igwebuike, 3. Jordan Whitehead / SS1: 1. Derwin James / CB1s: 1.T. McFadden, 2. M. Fitzpatrick
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 102, 103, 104  Next
Page 96 of 104

Jump to: