Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills HC search.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveJohnson13 wrote:
Just some pure speculation but I'm seeing some buzz that McDermott might bring in mike McCoy as his OC which I would be thrilled about. I don't think tyrod is a franchise qb but I see him as a higher end stop back player for us. If McCoy does end up here, do you guys think we'd take a shot at getting Philip Rivers to buffalo? And would you want him?

I can't see the Chargers getting rid of Rivers...at least not yet.

Also, what I love most about McCoy is the different QB's he's worked with. He was the OC when Tebow won a playoff game. I repeat, Tebow was the QB.

If McCoy comes in we'd be crazy to dump Tyrod.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Draft Wish List:
*Trade Back*
1. Ryan Ramczyk: 2a: Zay Jones 2b: Chidobe Awuzie 3: Bucky Hodges 4: Brad Kaaya 5a: Nate Hairston 5b: Eliah Lee 6: Xavier Woods
cdavls17

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rivers isnt going anywhere he just signed an extension getting more then 20 mil a year.

I like lynn as OC to continue the offense on what it has been which was a top 10 offense, whether you like the concept or not it was still productive. Yes McCoy is a great prospect for OC as he was able to get the best out of rivers, tebow, orton etc but can it translate to tyrod that is something that has me hesitant? if McCoy wants to be OC he isnt looking to come in and train a rookie qb he is likely looking to become a HC again in a couple years dealing with an already weak rookie class it will be hard for him to do so I assume tyrod will be the qb.

I hope they keep Kromer he has done an excellent job at the oline position, I also would like to keep Sanjay the WR coach as he had helped out Woods and Watkins route running which has shown progress eventhough Sammy has been injured most of the year.

Thanks Max
cdavls17

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well according to Jason Cole the bills are hiring Mike McCoy as Offensive Coordinator

Thanks Max
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
Rivers isnt going anywhere he just signed an extension getting more then 20 mil a year.

I like lynn as OC to continue the offense on what it has been which was a top 10 offense, whether you like the concept or not it was still productive. Yes McCoy is a great prospect for OC as he was able to get the best out of rivers, tebow, orton etc but can it translate to tyrod that is something that has me hesitant? if McCoy wants to be OC he isnt looking to come in and train a rookie qb he is likely looking to become a HC again in a couple years dealing with an already weak rookie class it will be hard for him to do so I assume tyrod will be the qb.

I hope they keep Kromer he has done an excellent job at the oline position, I also would like to keep Sanjay the WR coach as he had helped out Woods and Watkins route running which has shown progress eventhough Sammy has been injured most of the year.
I would like Kromer kept as well. Apparently Sanjay Lal has interest from the Eagles for WR coach. I think it would be a mistake letting him go. Woods and Goodwin had their best seasons to date and he managed to get some production out of guys like Tate and Hunter.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:

I would like Kromer kept as well. Apparently Sanjay Lal has interest from the Eagles for WR coach. I think it would be a mistake letting him go. Woods and Goodwin had their best seasons to date and he managed to get some production out of guys like Tate and Hunter.

Add in the strong comments from Watkins and it would be a real shame if we let him go. Heck I'd extend him (more security) and maybe even make him assistant HC to show him he's loved.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Draft Wish List:
*Trade Back*
1. Ryan Ramczyk: 2a: Zay Jones 2b: Chidobe Awuzie 3: Bucky Hodges 4: Brad Kaaya 5a: Nate Hairston 5b: Eliah Lee 6: Xavier Woods
Whitner20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
SteveJohnson13 wrote:
Just some pure speculation but I'm seeing some buzz that McDermott might bring in mike McCoy as his OC which I would be thrilled about. I don't think tyrod is a franchise qb but I see him as a higher end stop back player for us. If McCoy does end up here, do you guys think we'd take a shot at getting Philip Rivers to buffalo? And would you want him?

I can't see the Chargers getting rid of Rivers...at least not yet.

Also, what I love most about McCoy is the different QB's he's worked with. He was the OC when Tebow won a playoff game. I repeat, Tebow was the QB.

If McCoy comes in we'd be crazy to dump Tyrod.

Exactly. McCoy has had a historically a good passing attack, even had Kyle orton have a career year but the season he had tebow they were among the best rushing teams. I like McDermott hiring but McCoy coming with him will feel like a big victory for the franchise.
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Well Pegulas Jet left Charlotte for Florida and the Bills executive Jet left Buffalo for Baltimore this morning.
What's in Baltimore?

I guess Leslie Frazier was in Baltimore...

Adopt a Bill: Marcell Dareus and Richie Incognito
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Coaching source informs me team finalizing deal with Mike McCoy to become Broncos offensive coordinator. Again. #9sports

Sounds like McCoy is off the boards. Did anyone really think he'd choose us over Denver? Haha. Guess this came down to timing. They got the first interview and therefore got the guy.
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
Quote:
Coaching source informs me team finalizing deal with Mike McCoy to become Broncos offensive coordinator. Again. #9sports

Sounds like McCoy is off the boards. Did anyone really think he'd choose us over Denver? Haha. Guess this came down to timing. They got the first interview and therefore got the guy.

Not sure what to believe at this point. A report came out at exact same time that said McCoy was on phone with McDermott through out the day and will interview tomorrow.

Plus it was also reported last night that McCoy was hired. Imma just wait until one of major media outlets confirm this news and reports it.

leeevans83d

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
leeevans83d wrote:
Quote:

Not sure what to believe at this point. A report came out at exact same time that said McCoy was on phone with McDermott through out the day and will interview tomorrow.

Plus it was also reported last night that McCoy was hired. Imma just wait until one of major media outlets confirm this news and reports it.

Yeah I saw the reports last night about McCoy and Denver. Definitely didn't believe them because it was already reported that he'd interview today.

More and more are reporting that he's got it in Denver. I can see them not letting him leave and giving him top-tier money as well.

Where did you see the report that he'd interview in Buffalo tomorrow?
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
leeevans83d wrote:
Quote:

Yeah I saw the reports last night about McCoy and Denver. Definitely didn't believe them because it was already reported that he'd interview today.

More and more are reporting that he's got it in Denver. I can see them not letting him leave and giving him top-tier money as well.

Couple places on twitter. Cant find them now because everyone is retweeting that one reporter so that same report is all that show up now.

Yibbyl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
leeevans83d wrote:
Quote:

From The Scoop....(just posted)

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

"Denver: The Broncos are finalizing a deal to bring former Chargers head coach Mike McCoy to Denver as OC reports Mike Klis."

Adopt a Bill:
CB Ronald Darby - 60 Tckl, 9 Ast, 0 Sck, 12 PDef, 0 Int, 0 FF, 0 TD
RB Mike Gillislee - 101 Rsh, 577 Yds, 8 TD, 39 FD, 9 Rec, 50 Yds, 1 TD, 1 FD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: