Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BUCKEYES INDEPTH 2017 MOCK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buckeyeboy89

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: BUCKEYES INDEPTH 2017 MOCK Reply with quote

We are very close to being able to compete for super bowls in this league. We have a talented young QB and a good core of talented players. We also Have a a lot of draft picks and salary cap to work with which I intend to use in order to put us in the best position possible to win next year!

Position Changes
RT Jack Conklin will kick in side to OG. OG is Conklins natural position and He has the ability to be one of the best guards in the league. An will really open big lanes for the running game.

OG/OT Dennis Kelly will kick out to RT full time. I have been very impressed with Kellys play this year. I think next year once he is locked into to one starting position he will be even better.

Released/Not Resigned/Retired

WR Kendall Wright
WR Marc Mariani
WR Harry Douglas
TE Anthony Fasano
S Daimion Stafford
OG Byron Bell
OLB David Bass
TE Anthony Fasano
CB Brice McCain
S Rashad Johnson
S Da'Norris Searcy

Resigned
ILB Sean Spence
CB Valentino Blake
QB Matt Cassell
RB Antonio Andrews
TE Phillip Supernaw
OG Chance Warmack
OL Brian Schwenke
DL Karl Klug
LB Nate Palmer

Trades

Tennessee Titans trade Jason Mccorty to the NE Patriots for a 4th round pick.

Tennesse Titans trade #5 in the 1st and both fourth rounders the Cleveland Browns in exchange for for the # 12 in the 1st and 1st 20 in the second rounder. The browns take Garrett at one and instantly add a stud pass rusher, and somehow some way Mitch Trubisky is still on thr board at 5. The Browns make a move and get their man.

Free agent additions
DT Kawann Short- Short will instantly upgrade the pass rush on the other side of Casey. This will give Dic Lebeau flexability to move around guys to create exotic blitzes. Opposing offense no longer be able to give all the blocking attention to casey.

FS Eric Berry-
Berry will not resign with KC. He looks for a change of scenery and Joining a up and coming team with a defenseive mastermind that is 4 hours from home is very appealing. Pairing EB with KB would give us a very athletic tandem of safeties to move around and interchange with eachother.

CB Trumaine Johnson
- We are agressive early and often in free agent and when it comes to the secondary we do not have choice. Johnson will give our secondary size and length that we desperately need.

CB AJ Bouye- I love this kid. A very active player that is always around the ball. He has a good size and speed combo and is one of the more underrated players in the game. Also taking him from our division rival is a plus as well.

Draft
1st round #12- WR Mike Williams Clemson- We need a a true # 1 WR and that is exactly what Wlliams offers. Williams has a great size and speed combo with some of the best ball skills in college football. His speed, balance, and body control make him a threat to score every time he touches the ball.

1st round #18 ILB Zach Cunningham- Vandy
One of my favortie players in the draft. Not only is Cunningham Smart and instinctive he is very athletic and has a non stop motor. He will take our defense to the next level. I am not as high on Wesley Woodard and Avery Williamson as most. Infact I think they are both consistent liabilities in the run game.

2nd round CB/KR Adoree Jackson USC-The kid can flat out fly. He is a world class athlete that can run with any WR in the NFL. He will have an instant impact on special teams and add big value and insurance on Defense.

2nd Round-ILB Rekown Mcmillan THE OHIO STATE-- As I said earlier I am not a fun of our starting ILBS and we need to upgrade. RM is a stud he can run sideline to sideline and is a very smart and instinctive player. Dice Lebeau will love this guy.

3rd Round WR Dede Westbrook OU-- Mariota needs to progress to the next level and while I like both Mathews and Sharpe they will do not pose a consistent fear into defenses. I think they both are great complimentary players. Dede is the type of player that will take the top of off a defense consistently and force the Defense to stay honest opening up big holes in the running. game.

[b]3rd Rounder TE Jordan Legett Clemson
-A big body that can run. JL is a mis match waiting to happen and the perfect compliment to Walker. JL will Give Maroita another big target in the middle of the field.

5th Reshawn Jenkins FS THE U-
A verstiler kid that will ad big depth to our secondary. [/u]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving Conklin to guard so Dennis Kelly can play tackle is just a really bad idea.

I'd be stunned if we went out and signed four premier free agents. That's about $150 million in secondary contracts alone. If we added two of those players, I'd be thrilled.

Like the draft, trade is reasonable.

Props to mike23md on the sig
Chocolateman78

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno man... I think they're gonna move Henry to TE. Draft Christian McCaffrey and then sign Leveon bell. #Championship

**RIP Steve McNair**
TitanSS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is a position that he doesn't play his natural position? Why does a rookie RT who surrendered 2 sacks in 16 games need to be moved to RG?
Justin615$

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont move the best RT in football to another position.

Sig by El Ramster
2016 Adopt-A-Titan
1. Rashad Johnson : 38 TKLS, 1 PD, 1 FF
2. Sean Spence : 54 TKLS, 3 SACKS, 5 PD, 1 FF
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopped reading after you said move Conklin to OG....

Laughing

SMH[/b]

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
J.Redd10

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped reading when he said JMac to NE for a 4thrd pick LMAO... we'd be lucky if we got a 6 for him, who trades a 4thrd pick for a CB stated to make 7mill, skills are on the decline, & can't stay on the field.
NE be better off waiting on TN to cut him, because at 7mill you can bet he won't be back in TN at that price
KingTitan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give Buck a little grace because he said we would draft Derrick Henry when all of us said that was impossible.

Saying that, this whole mock is just hard to look or believe. Even in Madden this woulldn't be possible or good.

You take an All-Pro RT and move him to OG?
Trade McCourty to an organization that doesn't even pay their own pro-bowlers and think they are going to give up an 4th round pick to get our aging CB?

You sign Chance Warmack back? why?

And we couldn't get all those FA's in a video game. It's just hard to go with Buck....

Like your draft picks for the most part outside of DeDe.
Chocolateman78

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Move Kevin Byard to his natural position of linebacker. Sign Eric Berry, Trade up to #1 for Malik Hooker. #Championship

**RIP Steve McNair**
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Stopped reading after you said move Conklin to OG....

Laughing

SMH[/b]

^And this coming from a guy who was so sure, before the season, that Conklin would have to move to guard at some point. I think everyone (even the doubters at one point) can see that its quite clearthat we have one of the best (the best?) RTs in football and you wanna move him to guard so a back-up, journeyman, swing tackle can go to RT? I mean the guy is only a 1st Team All-Pro. Whatd you expect him to do? Win ROTY? Who knows, maybe he will struggle down the line and have to be kicked inside for some reason, but its not going to be coming off his Rookie All-Pro year.

I stopped there, but went back and saw the FA acquisitions...Cmon.

I like the draft tho.

2015 Adopt-A-Titan:
Marcus Mariota
Byron Stingily
lovetitans

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't understand how some people think OG is Conklin's "natural" position? He's never played OG. He started as a redshirt freshman at left tackle and stayed there his entire collage career. He's played nothing but Right tackle as a Titan. He was Drafted to play Right tackle here and that's not going to change no mater how much you want to believe it will.
VY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't really see why there would be any changes made to o-line, especially Conklin. No way Warmack is back either. I doubt he'll be in the league after another year or two.

Obviously we have money but I can't really see us getting 4 of probably the top 10 FA's in one class. Especially as all 4 will be among the highest paid.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: