Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How the Jets should approach the Draft and offseason FA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neauone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: How the Jets should approach the Draft and offseason FA Reply with quote

There are so many glaring needs but I think we will all agree we need a player who is going to be a difference maker.

For that reason I think the Jets should look past a QB in round 1 and while the defensive line was a disappointment I believe there were other factors that played into to poor results.

Wilkerson I believe played hurt, Richardson disappeared (should be traded) for either a player or draft pick.

While I would like to draft a stud lineman, there doesn't seem to be any worth of a top 6 pick.

So where are the Jets weakest besides QB? CB, in the 1st round the Jets should draft a CB Tabor is lights out an impact player who would both help the secondary and simultaniously the D Line.

In the second round they should draft an offensive player who will have the greatest impact, again, a game changer.

I see all the names with Fournette and Cook, among others, but there is one who I liken to "Beastmode" and is a whopping 250 pounds with good speed.

D'Onta Foreman from Texas IMHO if this guy lasts through the first round I would be surprised.

I think the Jets should sign Mangold for another year, restructure some contracts, release some players.

But I don't want to make a big plunge into FA, but build through the draft.

We can wait another year for a QB 2018 is poised to be a better year for QB's.

So there you have it, the first 2 rounds 2 guy's who will come in take points off the board and put points on the board.

Check out the videos on both of these players, I think you will be agreeing I have a legitmate point.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: