Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Team Needs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdavls17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to spotrac.com bills will have 31.6 mil in cap space. If you cut dan carpenter it will save bills 2.4 mil. If aaron williams decides to retire bills can make him a post june 1 which will save another 4.2 mil. 37.2 is likely what they will have in space which would give the bills more then enough to resign gillmore (if they want) around 13-14 mil a year, sign a top talented wr or strong safety, a kicker and depth.

Thanks Max
Buffalofan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. QB if we don't release Taylor
2. WR Woods is better in the slot we need a stud to go outside with Watkins
3. K- Carpenter has got to go to many missed FG's and he can't hit the endzone on kickoffs killing us
4. S- If Williams career is done we need to address this spot in round 1 or 2
5. FS- Graham just isn't getting it done period we need an upgrade and this draft is full of Safeties

I didn't put down RT because I think we move Glenn there and Kouandjio play LT I also didn't mention Gilmore because I think the Bills will resign him he is just to good to let walk. That being said if he does walk this position becomes our biggest need in the draft may Humphries from Alabama? Not all the players I have listed as needs to we need to draft to replace some replacements can come as FA's
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalofan wrote:
1. QB if we don't release Taylor
2. WR Woods is better in the slot we need a stud to go outside with Watkins
3. K- Carpenter has got to go to many missed FG's and he can't hit the endzone on kickoffs killing us
4. S- If Williams career is done we need to address this spot in round 1 or 2
5. FS- Graham just isn't getting it done period we need an upgrade and this draft is full of Safeties

I didn't put down RT because I think we move Glenn there and Kouandjio play LT I also didn't mention Gilmore because I think the Bills will resign him he is just to good to let walk. That being said if he does walk this position becomes our biggest need in the draft may Humphries from Alabama? Not all the players I have listed as needs to we need to draft to replace some replacements can come as FA's

FS huhhh. One intereting route we could take with that position would be Corey White. Robey Coleman was our best DB this year and could man that nickle spot so i think that makes Corey White flexible. White was forced into action there despite not taking many reps and did pretty well. He gave up some TDs but they all seemes to be broken plays with the QB extending the play with his legs and even still he had tight coverage on them. He has experience at FS before becoming a CB... so with more practice there and a guy like Adam at SS he could really play well and would be a nice player that will surprise some people

Adopt a Bill: Marcell Dareus and Richie Incognito
cdavls17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Graham has done an OK job he hasnt been lighting it up but I also think its part of a few reasons one Aaron Williams went down so that had to make up for it. second rex defense didnt translate over to the FS that well with the constant change of man to man to zone through out each play and third Graham was being replaced more when he shouldnt have been. I think FS is definitely a need but to put it above the rest I am not sure. I think a depth pick would be good unless Hooker is there as BPA and the following has already been answered:
Tyrod stays
Bills pick up a FA SS like Tony Jefferson or/
Bills pick up a FA WR that can be a solid 1/2

I do believe that CK starting at LT and Glenn moving to RT can answer so many issues to that oline. I know some complain that the bills placed alot of money on Glenn to play LT but if this betters the oline then who cares especially when you got guys like Cameron Wake, Sheldon Richardson, attacking from the olines right side. DC move their pass rushers to attack on both sides of the line all the time to get the sack if this is the best way to prevent the QB from getting sacked I say do it. I also believe Aaron Williams career is done as a fan i want him back but as a human the guy needs to live a life outside of football without being in a wheel chair or eating through a straw the rest of his life. Gillmore is a must sign and as I mentioned 13-14 mil a year should get it done. with the bills having plenty of cap space to work with after that.

Thanks Max

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: