Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 Opponents

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bagh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: 2017 Opponents Reply with quote

Quote:
Giants opponents for 2017:

Home:
Cowboys
Eagles
Redskins
Rams
Seahawks
Chiefs
Chargers
Lions

Road:
Dallas
Philadelphia
Washington
Arizona
San Francisco
Denver
Oakland
Tampa Bay

http://nypost.com/2017/01/01/how-josh-norman-proved-odell-beckhams-ready-for-playoffs/

Yeesh.....no rest for the wicked.
GMENNATION

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My biggest fear is the 2017 Giants becoming the 2016 Jets, where the schedule just kills us and we're out of it before we know it. However, we have a younger, deeper roster than they did this year and you never know what these other teams will look like by the time we play them. For now, let's enjoy the first playoff appearance since 2011 and think about this after we're hoisting the Lombardi trophy! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot can change in an offseason so it'd be tough to tell how hard or easy that schedule is. Kinda bugs me so many of the road games are all the way across the country though. @ Arizona, SF, Denver, Oakland... at least they got Seattle, LA, and SD at home

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
?...at least they got Seattle, LA, and SD at home

Kansas City too. Getting to avoid Arrowhead Stadium and Century Link Stadium in the same season I think breaks almost perfectly for G-Men or any team really.

Those two and somehow Denver at home would have been close perfect. Wacky things happen at that no air having trap of a Stadium. I still have that nightmare Thanksgiving game from 2009 where McDaniels was on the sideline making an as$ out of himself fresh in my memory.

Fingers crossed for the Cards, 49ers and Raiders coming after a Thursday game and/or bye.

DaBliz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can split the west coast and road division games, I think we'll be in very good shape. Tampa on the road could be tough, too, but hopefully as a Florida resident my presence will inspire the team to a victory Laughing .
WiscoBlue21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can go 6-2 at home then we have a good chance. We stand a good chance at beating Washington, San Francisco, TB and even Dallas. Arizona is a good team but they don't scare me with their situation at QB. With those 3 games where we will be the favorite (WSH, SF & TB) and sneak out just one upset win at either ARZ, OAK, DAL, DEN and you got a 10-6 team who will be right there in the playoff race.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: