Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 Titans Off-Season Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dionysus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! Jon Robinson did so good that he already got promoted???

http://www.titansonline.com/news/article-4/Jon-Robinson-Promoted-to-Executive-Vice-President-and-General-Manager/50a1ac34-fbd2-424f-8015-8fb067bf5e21
VY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY wrote:
One name to watch out for as a replacement might be Tyke Tolbert (currently w/Denver). Was in Buffalo during Mularkey's first HC stint, and with Kubiak stepping down who knows what will happen there staff-wise. Obviously has worked with more talent than we have, but that's been a really solid WR group.

Paul got his info from me. Smile

@PaulKuharskyNFL wrote:
Tyke Tolbert, who's coached wide receivers in Denver since 2011, is a candidate for the Titans' vacancy at the position. Tolbert had great success coaching Lee Evans and Anquan Boldin when they were rookies. He was on Mike Mularkey's staff in Buffalo in 2004-05.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY wrote:
VY wrote:
One name to watch out for as a replacement might be Tyke Tolbert (currently w/Denver). Was in Buffalo during Mularkey's first HC stint, and with Kubiak stepping down who knows what will happen there staff-wise. Obviously has worked with more talent than we have, but that's been a really solid WR group.

Paul got his info from me. Smile

@PaulKuharskyNFL wrote:
Tyke Tolbert, who's coached wide receivers in Denver since 2011, is a candidate for the Titans' vacancy at the position. Tolbert had great success coaching Lee Evans and Anquan Boldin when they were rookies. He was on Mike Mularkey's staff in Buffalo in 2004-05.

Would be a pretty good hire IMO.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it looks like Tyke Tolbert has turned down the Titans offer to stay with the Broncos.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
TheDeeeeej

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to preface this question by saying I am a huge Tennessee fan and Eric Berry is one of my favorite players of all time to go there. I feel bad for asking the question but it is a legit question.

Do you think some teams would be unwilling to spend money on Berry because of a possibility of a remission of his cancer?

adopt-a-titan:
21 Da'Norris Searcy
45 Jalston Fowler
Jlash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDeeeeej wrote:
I want to preface this question by saying I am a huge Tennessee fan and Eric Berry is one of my favorite players of all time to go there. I feel bad for asking the question but it is a legit question.

Do you think some teams would be unwilling to spend money on Berry because of a possibility of a remission of his cancer?

Possible. I think the Chiefs proposed an insurance clause in his contract if the cancer comes back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: