Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tyreek ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How good is he? I just heard on late nite fox sports radio they were talking about a prospect in the upcoming draft and they said he'S the next Tyreek Hill...Jackson i think maybe from USC.

Your Denver hatred is borderline pathological. I don't think my girlfriend cheating on me would cause me as much hate as you have for Denver.
Chiefer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
How good is he? I just heard on late nite fox sports radio they were talking about a prospect in the upcoming draft and they said he'S the next Tyreek Hill...Jackson i think maybe from USC.

Adoree?

Doesn't have the same speed, Who does lol, but he's a very gifted athlete in his own right.

Put him in the DB school of Thomas/Harris and watch magic happen. He also doubles as a WR so I don't doubt Reid would give him some snaps there. Dynamic returner as well, like we need more of those.

He's a junior and with USCs newfound success he might return to school. Cleans up some stuff as a DB and he likely goes top 10 next year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: