Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Featured Falcon Friday: Grady Jarrett

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Featured Falcon Friday: Grady Jarrett Reply with quote

Learn a little more about Grady Jarrett from Matt Karoly's Featured Falcon Friday series. He does a great job with these and I love seeing his articles.

http://bloggingdirty.com/2016/11/18/featured-falcon-friday-nose-tackle-grady-jarrett/

Quote:
The Falcons defensive line got exposed last Sunday versus the Philadelphia Eagles. The only defensive tackle safe from an impending roster purge this offseason is this week’s Featured Falcon, nose tackle Grady Jarrett.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always been a fan of Grady, would be nice to pair him with a young DT, I see Jackson getting cut, Babs will be gone so that just leaves Jarrett and Vellano on the PS.

Looking at FA there isnt going to be much in the way of DT help for this defense, so the draft looks more likely.

I dont see us landing Allen as he is going top 5, so the choices in the first/second round are Mcdowell, Brantley and Wormley.

I would personally go with another edge rusher as i can see one of them falling to us, but i wouldnt be upset if we went with a FS or a DT.
DutchFalcon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ljm falcons 21 wrote:
Always been a fan of Grady, would be nice to pair him with a young DT, I see Jackson getting cut, Babs will be gone so that just leaves Jarrett and Vellano on the PS.

Looking at FA there isnt going to be much in the way of DT help for this defense, so the draft looks more likely.

I dont see us landing Allen as he is going top 5, so the choices in the first/second round are Mcdowell, Brantley and Wormley.

I would personally go with another edge rusher as i can see one of them falling to us, but i wouldnt be upset if we went with a FS or a DT.

I wouldn't mind Kwann Short if he becomes an FA and doesn't cost the world. Edgerusher would be nice but I'd love it for Neal to get a partner in crime in a good FS prospect.
Jlash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was just coming here to ask Falcons fans about Jarrett. How has he held up this season? I always thought he was a gap penetrator in college but it looked like Quinn had him taking on double teams as a NT most of the time. Was I just mis-seeing things?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: