Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 17 Ravens @ Bengals
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a weird feeling that Zampese might get demoted back to QB coach and the team might go after a proven OC (Norv Turner?). It is the 50th season for the Bengals and a strong chance that it's also Marvin's last. Therefore, unlike any of the previous 14 years, this will be an all-in year (at least the Brown family version of it).
Beck Bristow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Zampese did much right, but he had a poorly functioning o-line, and rarely more than one offensive playmaker at any given point in the season. Gruden was hot garbage his first year as a coordinator too. If Zamp can trust his offensive line, maybe he'll be better next year.

I don't believe that though, I think I have seen enough of him, an dhe didn't do anything positive to make me think he has a chance.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kind of hard to be evaluated on your X's and O's when the RT is constantly being blown up. Ogbusuckface blew up more drives than Aaron Donald and Geno Atkins put together this year. He was a one man wrecking crew.

For the record, i thought he did fine. When AJ and Eifert were healthy, and on the rare occasion when the line held up, the offense did pretty well. But those times were few and far between this year.

If you're not in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

~T.S. Eliot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: