Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who are you? - Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhinsDan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re-Introduce Reply with quote

I say Re-intro because I have been a member for a while but have only been able to post as of recently (finally got me a desk job). This will be my 3rd intro in this, so like an update.

Daniel, 33, Currently in Oahu Hawaii (Military)

Fins Fan since I was able to follow a game without drooling/poopin in my diaper although never been in Miami, but I did see a game first hand in San Diego once. So, Close to 30 years of fandom!

I love the debate and being a fan of the Dolphins is hard to sell out of the State of Florida. I have really no one to really get into Dolphins talk, so I turned to this Forum.

I believe there is talent in this team currently and we just need someone to force it out of them. Can this be Dan Campbell? He has a kickass first name, so I am optimistic.
number21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Kervin, 20, Miami Florida.

Been dolphins fans since 07. I picked a wrong time to jump on lol but I love my phins.
KingBishop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need a Dolphins fan to join our Total Control GM mock. Control free agency, trades and the draft of your Dolphins! Sign up in GM Mock Forum

David Njoku, Jourdan Lewis, Steven Taylor, Tedric Thompson, Marlon Mack, Brian Hill, OJ Howard, Jamal Adams, Malik Hooker, Marcus Williams, Eddie Jackson

Deforest Buckner is the best player in the 2016 draft class

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42
Page 42 of 42

Jump to: