Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wk 15: PHI(5-8) @ BAL(7-6) - It's Always Sunny in Baltimore
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who ya got?
Ravens
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Eagles
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green Man
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Danand

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.10.E wrote:
Is it me or does most of Weddle's tackles look real awkward. I feel like he goes high a ton.

He goes high and does the wrestling pull down + he doesn't really use his fingers. They are also quite exposed as he doesn't use gloves.

I never understood the thing about not using gloves. My fingers got destroyed when I first started playing. Lots of cuts and nails broken/ripped off, it wasn't pretty.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like weddles tackling, he wraps up and usually brings the guy down

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:
i like weddles tackling, he wraps up and usually brings the guy down

He did have a couple of missed tackles this game though. But again, they all did. Orr is somewhat excused because of the stinger.
sp6488

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:
ill take the win. i pray jimmy can play next week.

You don't apologize for wins in the NFL. Period.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone with a recording or the 22 tell me what our personnel was like late game when we were being run on? It looked like we may have been in a 4-2-5 with doom on the line for a good chunk of it. Can't say for certain. Id feel better about those series if they were essentially conceding the run there. Interested to know the facts of the sets, though.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
Can anyone with a recording or the 22 tell me what our personnel was like late game when we were being run on? It looked like we may have been in a 4-2-5 with doom on the line for a good chunk of it. Can't say for certain. Id feel better about those series if they were essentially conceding the run there. Interested to know the facts of the sets, though.

I don't think there were any significant mitigating factors. Our front was just beat pretty regularly, especially on outside runs. Pretty surprising result and hopefully it was just a fluke one game thing.

Speaking of defensive formations though, my big takeaway was how Tavon Young was locked in at RCB the entire game. Even on multiple goal line trips where he was on an island against the 6'5" freak DGB. On the positive side, he held up very well, including that amazing deflection on 3rd down; Young is a baller and is playing as well as any of us could have hoped. On the other hand, the lack of any adjustment highlights how easy it is to exploit Pees' schemes and why it doesn't work with a single piece missing. The Eagles knew they could isolate DGB on that side and the Ravens wouldn't do anything to adjust to the mismatch.

Basically what this means is that we are going to constantly see Antonio Brown lined up across from Shareece Wright and Powers Mad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: