Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 14: Bucs (8-5) @ Cowboys (11-2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indifference

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Just wanted to drop in and say great game guys!

It is unreal how fast your front seven is. Spence, destroying Smith that quickly is something I don't recall ever really seeing. Super impressive.

I told everyone that the Bucs are one of the top 2 teams I fear in the playoffs, and our last game showcased why. Take away all those turnovers - some of which were fluky - and I don't think Dallas wins that game.

See you folks in January.

(as an aside - you guys should consider signing Leary in the off-season and move Marpet to C)
I definitely considered him a possible target but I'm not sure if he is a product of playing around an elite LT and C.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
I definitely considered him a possible target but I'm not sure if he is a product of playing around an elite LT and C.

I can absolutely see the concern. The really awesome thing about our line is the confidence in one-another. Everyone does their job trusting the man next to them gets the job done.

Leary, though, is our enforcer. He is the most physical member of our line. Not great in space...but when you need an inch, he will fight for a yard.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullrider wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:
bullrider wrote:
bullrider wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
bullrider wrote:
OK..It is Obvious that u have a problem with reading comprehension...But for what it is worth,,I hope WAS loses...DAL won..Chew on that...

Your team won by 6 with us having a chance in the final minute to win, and you are trying to make a false point that you guys completely embarrassed us, kinda moronic statement isn't it? Chew on that

Run back to your own forum bandwagner. Like I said you look retarded sticking around here trying to make an idiotic point.

OK..I see u are [inappropriate/removed]...,It will be ok..Just take a deep breath

Stats say u got run over...Yes, u played us close...But u are not ready for the big boys

Bandwagon.

U guys have selective memories...All I saw on here before the game was how TB was going to destroy DAL..Now u are all [inappropriate/removed] when someone talks about the truth and that the game was not as close as the score...LOOK AT THE STATS! Denial will not get u in the playoffs

Bullrider this is your warning. I encourage you to look at the Forum Rules before bouncing around to each teams threads.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: