Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Happens Now??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bzane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:23 am    Post subject: What Happens Now?? Reply with quote

Pittsburgh 28, Indianapolis 7

Well! The Steelers beat the Colts handily in what was once considered a very winnable game for the home team. A bad loss when the season was at a turning point; the Colts' playoff chances have taken a big hit.

Now, we all know how much Andrew Luck means to this team, and that his absence pretty much killed their hopes. But would they have scored enough to offset Pittsburgh's offense? That's on the Colts' D. Ben Roethlisberger passed 14-of-20 for 221 yards, 3 TD's- all to Antonio Brown- a 146.0 rating. Le'Veon Bell rushed for 120 yards, a 5.2 yards-per-carry. Antonio caught 3 touchdown passes in 1 game for the first time in his career. What does this mean for the Colts, and their defense, going forward?

The play calling can also be questioned- the 2 failed passes on 4th-and-goal from the Pittsburgh 1-yard line-!

Stallyns, we need your expertise. We need your direction. This forum cries out for leadership! Don't let it die now, stallyns. Come back! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tom cody

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know Luck was out last night but that's no excuse for that laugher of a game we played last night. Just an awful performance last night for the Colts.

Courtesy of an online joke search.
bananabucket

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom cody wrote:
Yeah, I know Luck was out last night but that's no excuse for that laugher of a game we played last night. Just an awful performance last night for the Colts.

Late response I know.. but of course our franchise QB being out is an excuse. Luck is the only reason we are even a competitive team against pretty much anyone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: