Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome and Introduction Thread for the Silver and Black
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majora wrote:
Just Win Baby!

Feels good to be posting in this forum for the first time, long time spectator of about 4 years...had I started earlier my post count would be pretty impressive. Anyways I've learned alot from analyzing prospects to just disecting the game in general from you fellas, looking forward to continue learning and hopefully contributing to this prestigious forum.

Welcome man! Always awesome to see new members. We look forward to having you around.

#JihadWard
First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majora wrote:
Just Win Baby!

Feels good to be posting in this forum for the first time, long time spectator of about 4 years...had I started earlier my post count would be pretty impressive. Anyways I've learned alot from analyzing prospects to just disecting the game in general from you fellas, looking forward to continue learning and hopefully contributing to this prestigious forum.

Welcome to these parts, it's always nice to gain a member to the Raider FF clan.

I look forward to seeing you add your own stuff to the FF Mambo. Feels great knowing the Raiders are on the upswing of things FINALLY. With your addition hopefully the team pulls out some epic Ws Smile

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable."
-Kendrick Lamar
RichGannon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Raider Nation!

Long time spectator in this forum.

I am not English or American,so my sentences can be grammatically mistaken,sorry about that.

My favourite and least favourite players are a bit of strange. Rich Gannon is my favourite Raider and Austin Howard is my least favourite Raider.

2014 season is a tough one,but this season is winning season for me.I hope next year we can go to the playoffs.
SolidSnake90

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello guys,
I have finally decided to plunge in and take part in this crazy little family of yours. I had been lurking around these parts since the year that we drafted Heyward-Bey and I think it's finally time that I contribute.
Chepserpas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello guys raiders fan since 94 , stumbled across this forum and noticed it's really active so decided to make a profile and discuss raiders football
OakleyRaider24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey what's goin on fellas. Used to post on here years ago but couldn't remember the log in info or old email to save my life so would just come check stuff out from time to time. Seeing as how were officially back to relevancy again I figured to just make a new account and jump back into the discussions. Look forward to it all as this is going to be a big offseason to taking another step towards Super Bowl contention. Always been a pretty insightful forum with a lot of good takes. Some not so much lol. And that one super troll from donkey land.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: