Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hawk Press Conferences -
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zman724

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:13 am    Post subject: Monday 10/18 Press Conference Reply with quote

Pete's Monday's presser post Atlanta game.

Did mention that Ifedi struggled. I did like the 3 level block he executed on Michael's TD. PC seems too comfortable. That 3rd qtr secondary play is unacceptable. How is there so many communication issues? Play f'in man to man when you play a high octane offense. Earl as the Robber. These guys are veterans. Played together. It is much simpler than we make it out to be. Best change is Earl Thomas and his play will help compile wins.

Pete is still delusional. Snake oil salesman.

... http://www.seahawks.com/video/2016/10/17/pete-carroll-week-7-monday-press-conference ...

Zman724

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: PC Sunday night post conference Reply with quote

PC gets a lifetime pass but another delusional post game press conference. I'm sure today's won't be any different.

1st phrase "well that was an amazing football game." Really? That was the most embarrassing game I've seen since Charlie Whitehurst was at QB.

Can you call out the pathetic OL just once? PC doesn't have to single out any one player. Just say, while we're a team, that OL unit was horrendous. Couldn't block anyone for RW, couldn't open up holes, had way too many holding penalties. It sucked.

It's not that hard. Show leadership, passion & that PC is the coach, not a buddy of all of the players. Tell the press that it's unacceptable play. he didn't

... http://www.seahawks.com/video/2016/10/23/pete-carroll-cardinals-press-conference...

Show some emotion. The team will respect a show of some controlled anger. I had to dvr the game at half with extension and come back to it at 11 pm because I was pissed off.

We were fortunate to beat Miami, lucky to hold off Atlanta and blessed to get a tie with Zona. This 4-1-1 record could easily be 2-4 or 3-3.

What the f are we going to do?
SoS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually thought it was an amazing football game. Obviously we didn't play our best, but the actual game was entertaining as hell and I doubt any of us will be forgetting it any time soon.

I do agree with the notion that he should hold the OLine more accountable. With that said, what's the point? It's not like there's anyone better on the team to replace them. What's the point in demoralizing them? They're big boys, they know they sucked. They don't need Pete telling the media they sucked.
Zman724

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Darrell Bevell Reply with quote

I want to punch this guy in the face every time I hear him speak.

He thinks he's funny but is just another smug, delusional, rePETE Carroll's words verbatim.

Maybe I can't stand him because he can't call a football game to compensate for a poor OL and it just carries over to pressers. The real question is why do I torture myself to listen to Bevell? That's the real issue here.
http://www.seahawks.com/video/2016/10/26/darrell-bevell-week-8-press-conference ...

For Pete to make any change and I doubt he will, Hawks O would have to hit rock bottom. Then they can recognize how RW bailed out this OL for 3 years & we have a trash OC. 2 changes to get us back on the SB train.
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From everything being discussed by Hugh Millen and Brock Huard today, that final play was Russell's fault. Obviously that doesn't reflect an entire game, but I actually think Bevell was pretty good in this one. The McEvoy pass to Prosise was beautiful. If I have any complaints, it's not pounding the run more when it was working.
Zman724

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete is still delusional. I have to quit listening post loss because it's the same garbage.

RW is the best passer in the NFL 20 yds +. We can't rely on dink & dunk down the field because we get holding penalties that set us back, leaving us with more pressure. He did say the OL played poorly but wouldn't elaborate. It's the only thing to talk about besides when injured players will return. That's it.

The OL will cost us when it matters. You can't start undrafted FA's at both Tackle positions and below avg talent guard to guard & expect to win in this league. See the Minnesota Vikings that have stumbled with a line like our Hawks but Bradford can't escape pressure like RW can.

.. http://www.seahawks.com/video/2016/11/28/pete-carroll-week-13-monday-press-conference ..

The 2 best OL's in football in Dallas & Oakland are 10-1 & 9-2 respectively. Both have below avg Defenses. I can see Dallas making the SB while Oakland likely stumbles somewhere in the playoffs.

Hopefully, PC/JS are paying attention to the benefits of an elite OL in front of greats QB & aren't burying their head in Puget Sound while our O scores 3 pts. We should never score just fg's in games. We've done it 3 times this season and would've been 4 if not for a last minute Houdini TD vs Miami.

We can't trust this offense.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: