Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Uni Talk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cincinnati Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Uni Talk Reply with quote

In the NFL forum, there is alot of uniform and helmet talk, so I thought I would bring the discussion to the CB forum. What would you change, if anything about the Bengals uniform?

For me, the HELMET MUST NOT BE TOUCHED!!! It is the most unique football helmet of all-time. As for the uniform, I am a fan of the club constantly tinkering with the uniform (not changing it every year) trying to come up with ideas that will make it better. I love the black on black and the only change I can think of is to adjust or change the white stripes down the sides of the jersey.

"I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing." -ERIC CANTONA
starkesn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutly love our new jerseys. I wish the orange ones could be worn more often though. I have an orange Rudi jersey myself. One thing I think would be sweet is if they used the inverted black helmet with orange strips. Only one was ever made and it sits it Marvin's office. Looks absolutly badass.
[/img]
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with you cinncinati kid. i really like the bengals helmet just for its originality as it doesnt have a logo, but at the same time isnt just plain...sort of like Michigan's helmet. i really liked the changes that the Bengals made to their uniforms recently. my favorite combo is probly the oragne jersey with black pants.
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we kind of copied the falcons jerseys though, but then again so did the cardinals. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: