Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brandon Williams Free Agency :(
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will Brandon Williams be a Raven in 2017?
Yes
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
No
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

jpeter15

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
I believe it was Kruger, where we brainstormed and came up with Elm Street and suddenly commentators began to use it.

I wouldn't say our insights are that groundbreaking that commentators or researchers browse our forums, but it wouldn't surprise me either

That was it, I couldn't remember but it was Kruger and Elm Street. I believe they used it on national TV within a week or two of it being posted here.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was like "wow, do they actually read the forums" when they were talking about Brandon Williams getting a boatload of money. I think they do, it's way too coincidental.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:
I was like "wow, do they actually read the forums" when they were talking about Brandon Williams getting a boatload of money. I think they do, it's way too coincidental.

I forget who it was, but I think I was reading a Wikipedia page or some random article the other day and some former GM had signed a player simply because they had read about it on a forum. So, while I have no clue if media pundits/team officials actually read FF, it's not out of the realm of possibility. Laughing

bananabucket wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
For years the argument has been, mostly, Peyton V Joe V Brady as the GOAT QB.

Flacco?
sp6488

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
RavensDefense3 wrote:

I forget who it was, but I think I was reading a Wikipedia page or some random article the other day and some former GM had signed a player simply because they had read about it on a forum. So, while I have no clue if media pundits/team officials actually read FF, it's not out of the realm of possibility. Laughing

I think the most likely scenario among any such possibility is a production assistant at one of the networks going through forums such as this one to gather ideas or supplement their production notes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's start a thread about how Brandon Williams will be the next Ravens FA to leave, be overpaid and not live up to his contract, like Ellerbe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: